What's new

Regarding Briefcase Key-Binds

Icewolf

Donator
Players of Red County Roleplay,

The Administrative team has come to a conclusion that all key-binds that involve any usage of the briefcase script are no longer permitted.

If you currently use any key-binds that involve the usage of a briefcase, we ask that you remove them immediately. If you are found to be using such key-binds, you will be asked to remove them. Persistent violators of these terms will be admin jailed or even temporarily banned, depending on the situation.

Regards,
The Administration Team

Trapp

Donator
So I can no longer OOCly keep my knife into my briefcase?

Jamie™

Banned
Ronnius said:
So I can no longer OOCly keep my knife into my briefcase?

Shouldn't have a knife if your not Aperture or shit but you probably are. I imagine you can still have it there, just don't have binds to get it out.

Dexter_Colt

Donator
Beauregard said:
Sorry for being stupid here, but what is a key-bind?

Press a button an the text you wrote yourself will automatically appear, giving you the advantage over any other player, and is at the same time unrealistic tbh.. :whistling:

(Silly Billy xD)

Beauregard

Donator
Dexter_Colt said:
Beauregard said:

Press a button an the text you wrote yourself will automatically appear, giving you the advantage over any other player, and is at the same time unrealistic tbh.. :whistling:

(Silly Billy xD)

I use the IG chat via "T"...lol

Icewolf

Donator
Beauregard said:
Dexter_Colt said:
Beauregard said:

(Silly Billy xD)

I use the IG chat via "T"...lol

Ever heard of Auto Hot Key or Chaos Keybinder? They're programs that allow you to instantly type a sentence (Usually a /me). Players usually use them for taking out / putting away weapons, or using them to describe their character.

etc, by hitting 1 on the number pad, this /me can appear instantly:

/me reaches down to his waistline, sliding out a Glock-17 pistol, cocking the chamber.