What's new

Regarding Briefcase Key-Binds

Alvar

Diamond Member
Have'nt seen them in a while, not to mention "bag" binds.

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
A rule has been made concerning this. Please check the Rules thread.

Jeff_Bolt

Donator
Then i believe i will reduce my activity on RCRP to a minimum, as you cannot go anywhere without being threatned with a gun or robbed, murdered, taken hostage, or just get caught in a massive gunfight. I do have a gun, and for the time being, i've always RP'ed it cleverly concealed, because no matter where i have my gun, if it would be in my goddamn shoe, attached to my crotch, 2 inches up my ass, any cop frisking me upon a pullover will also say "If it's on you it's on you, if it shows up in /frisk we see it" (Which just is a part of the general RP-to-win attitude of the police in RCRP) Just, everyone wants what you have. Your money, cars, equipment, your houses, and if someone robs you it doesn't matter what you say the person will forcefully take it from you just because, Hey, a gun! Awesome, i want that, i'll take it because it showed up in /frisk and if he doesn't give it to me, i'll bitch and moan on the forums until he gets banned from the server, because that is really good for the server! :)

So this far, i've kept my gun in a briefcase bind. It's RP'ly holstered to my lower back knee, slightly covered by a piece of plastic running down my both legs. As i am a biker i continiously wear a very tight kevlar-reinforced "suit" to protect me from fall damage/Sliding damage, making it entirely physically impossible for anyone to find the gun upon patting me down in the search for guns, but giving that fully motherfucking legit reason in /B or /do upon being asked in either of the chats, they refuse to listen and usually forcefully STEAL the gun from you because you don't give it to them. SO i've had to keep it in a bcase with a bcase bind to avoid anyone "finding" the gun, (I.E) MG'ing the guns physical prescence on my body structure.

So, this is one of the worst decisions ever to be made for small-time criminals (Civilians) who just try to stay alive without actually robbing and murdering people all the time.
^ This

Jamie™

Banned
BigD said:
I'm so glad such binds were removed. The amount of arguments over them. I mean seriously? How long does it take to do a /me for such. Bind's are really not needed. @Bryant; Exactly, To fit an AK-47 in a backpack you need a rather big one.

Foldable stock.

Kieran

Donator
Mark Cambridge said:
BigD said:
I'm so glad such binds were removed. The amount of arguments over them. I mean seriously? How long does it take to do a /me for such. Bind's are really not needed. @Bryant; Exactly, To fit an AK-47 in a backpack you need a rather big one.

Foldable stock.

AK-47's tend to come with the full wooden stock, if you want a smaller version, just go with the AK-74u. You can RP it over an MP5 as they're around half the size of an actual AK-47 and have a collapsible stock to go with it.

Jamie™

Banned
Darkrai said:
Mark Cambridge said:
BigD said:

Foldable stock.

AK-47's tend to come with the full wooden stock, if you want a smaller version, just go with the AK-74u. You can RP it over an MP5 as they're around half the size of an actual AK-47 and have a collapsible stock to go with it.

Customise? :doh:

Bauer

Retired Admin
Mark Cambridge said:
Darkrai said:
Mark Cambridge said:
BigD said:

Foldable stock.

Customise? :doh:

You're not allowed to RP your weapon smaller as the original GTA SA one. Meaning: the original size of an AK-47 does not fit in a briefcase or small bag. You may RPly customise it by having a foldable stock, BUT you may not actually use it to make your weapon smaller so it can fit in the briefcase/bag.

I do remember Patrick Jackson made this rule, I do not know if the admins actually still enforce it.

Rich

Donator
They better do, I don't want to see people pulling AK's from nowhere again.

Sony Rosato

Thanks god.Finally realistic thing!
But many players even when they spend about seven seconds to type a /me they will consider it as an OOC delay! so nothing changed!