Regarding Briefcase Key-Binds

Jamie™

Banned
BauerÔäó said:
Mark Cambridge said:
Darkrai said:
Mark Cambridge said:
BigD said:
I'm so glad such binds were removed. The amount of arguments over them. I mean seriously? How long does it take to do a /me for such. Bind's are really not needed. @Bryant; Exactly, To fit an AK-47 in a backpack you need a rather big one.

Foldable stock.

AK-47's tend to come with the full wooden stock, if you want a smaller version, just go with the AK-74u. You can RP it over an MP5 as they're around half the size of an actual AK-47 and have a collapsible stock to go with it.

Customise? :doh:

You're not allowed to RP your weapon smaller as the original GTA SA one. Meaning: the original size of an AK-47 does not fit in a briefcase or small bag. You may RPly customise it by having a foldable stock, BUT you may not actually use it to make your weapon smaller so it can fit in the briefcase/bag.

I do remember Patrick Jackson made this rule, I do not know if the admins actually still enforce it.

That's restricting RP to be honest.

Maxx

Platinum Member
Mark Cambridge said:
BauerÔäó said:
Mark Cambridge said:
Darkrai said:
Mark Cambridge said:
BigD said:
I'm so glad such binds were removed. The amount of arguments over them. I mean seriously? How long does it take to do a /me for such. Bind's are really not needed. @Bryant; Exactly, To fit an AK-47 in a backpack you need a rather big one.

Foldable stock.

AK-47's tend to come with the full wooden stock, if you want a smaller version, just go with the AK-74u. You can RP it over an MP5 as they're around half the size of an actual AK-47 and have a collapsible stock to go with it.

You're not allowed to RP your weapon smaller as the original GTA SA one. Meaning: the original size of an AK-47 does not fit in a briefcase or small bag. You may RPly customise it by having a foldable stock, BUT you may not actually use it to make your weapon smaller so it can fit in the briefcase/bag.

I do remember Patrick Jackson made this rule, I do not know if the admins actually still enforce it.

It's either that, or people pulling out AKs-47u's from under their jacket.

Ian

Diamond Member
Mark Cambridge said:
BauerÔäó said:
Mark Cambridge said:
Darkrai said:
Mark Cambridge said:
BigD said:

Foldable stock.

Yea it is restricting RP but we don't need people RPing their heavily customized AK-47 with a snubby barrel and no stock so they can just whip it out from under their coat.The fact is, the smaller you make the gun, the lighter it is, and the more recoil and less accurate it becomes. With an AK you need a stock to help control the damn thing. I went through so much shit about the M4 crap.

Just RP your big fucking guns being in the car. I'm sorry but I can't just see every black guy hiding an AK under his big coat carting that giant monstrosity around everywhere.

Rich

Donator
Mark Cambridge said:
BauerÔäó said:
Mark Cambridge said:
Darkrai said:
Mark Cambridge said:
BigD said:

Foldable stock.

I don't get why people are always so extremely dreadful against every little rule being added that is supposed to balance things out by restricting a thing or another. Same goes for additions that aid the PD.

What's the big, f**king deal?

Kieran

Donator
But what about RPing Shotguns as "Super Shorty's"? They are pump action but half the size of a normal shotgun plus you cannot get double barrels no more. So how do we stand with that? The Super Shorty has the same qualities of the Shotgun as do many other guns.

Bauer

Retired Admin
Darkrai said:
But what about RPing Shotguns as "Super Shorty's"? They are pump action but half the size of a normal shotgun plus you cannot get double barrels no more. So how do we stand with that? The Super Shorty has the same qualities of the Shotgun as do many other guns.

Same rule applies. It's not really about what the gun can/can't do with their size. The important thing is that it's unfair towards other players that do RP their weapons as their original size and they have to get it out of the trunk etc.