What's new

Question about non-RP driving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alec

Retired Admin
No that is called reversing, if you are doing it as you would in real life you should not get punished for such actions.

Radi

Silver Member
Could you give us more details about were you did it and how.

Did you reverse all the way through a town, A highway or whatevah?

Duck

Donator
All through SA, I even got pulled over by Jed and RPed it all nicely.

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
It's wierd, but not non-RP imo...
People always reverse fast away from certain dangers ofc and reverse till they can turn and some people reverse just because they want to, reversing constantly is odd but not non-RP as it is possibe IRL, driving up cliffs is non-RP as that is NOT possible in most vehicles IRL.

I say most as I don't want some ass coming along and posting youtube videos, I know it's possible but I highly doubt it was possible in 1994- don't argue with me or I'll hunt you down ¬¬

Duck

Donator
I would like to see FlyBoy's comment on this, inform him already! Slaves!

Frisker

Donator
Hmm.. Last night when I was just driving around on my alt, I noticed Infernus that was just reversing on county roads, doing nothing else, and THAT in my eyes looked bit non RP. Because the Infernus did nothing else than just reversed, damn it looked retarded.

Not sure if it was Duck or someone else, he/she was masked. But if Duck is asking that is that what I saw non RP, I'd say it is.. because I've never seen anyone doing that in country road, in town maybe, if you got some reason..

Duck

Donator
I had a good reason, I wanted to break the world record of reversing.
Also, it wasn't me because I'm level 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.