What's new

Question about non-RP driving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
Xtreme said:
Please, get a car IRL and drive in reverse through Russia.

That makes... no sense... RC RP isn't Russia, or even close.

And in any case an RP reason could be drunk/high/wierd/I felt like it... as long as it's RPed, eg in a crash an airbag does more bad than good...

Xtreme

Donator
Mark_Fleur said:
Xtreme said:

And in any case an RP reason could be drunk/high/wierd/I felt like it... as long as it's RPed, eg in a crash an airbag does more bad than good...

She lives in russia.

Diabolic

Donator
Xtreme said:
Mark_Fleur said:
Xtreme said:

She lives in russia.

And? It doesn't give any sense San Andreas is a little 'state' if you can say it that way she had a rp propose to do it? So tell me why should she get a car and drive in reverse through Russia?

Xtreme

Donator
Diabolic said:
Xtreme said:
Mark_Fleur said:
Xtreme said:

She lives in russia.

And? It doesn't give any sense San Andreas is a little 'state' if you can say it that way she had a rp propose to do it? So tell me why should she get a car and drive in reverse through Russia?

Because if she does it, she would do it IRL, and if she does it IRL, she would notice that the car would swerve as HELL. She would probably end up in a lamp post. Just, if you are not of age to drive, try driving in reverse in GTA IV, you would know how it works.

Duck

Donator
Xtreme said:
Diabolic said:
Xtreme said:
Mark_Fleur said:
Xtreme said:

She lives in russia.

Because if she does it, she would do it IRL, and if she does it IRL, she would notice that the car would swerve as HELL. She would probably end up in a lamp post. Just, if you are not of age to drive, try driving in reverse in GTA IV, you would know how it works.

I just tried this on a empty road and it didn't swerve.
Also, it did swerve on GTA SA a lot but I didn't crash into ANYTHING.

Diabolic

Donator
Xtreme said:
Diabolic said:
Xtreme said:
Mark_Fleur said:
Xtreme said:

She lives in russia.

But remember that this is a game 'i'm mister so mature that i can drive a car'.

Xtreme

Donator
Duck said:
Xtreme said:
Diabolic said:
Xtreme said:
Mark_Fleur said:
Xtreme said:

She lives in russia.

GTA SA is not as realistic. Try GTA IV.
Not to mention you must have driven full speed IG.

Diabolic: Also, This is an RP game. Go to a stunt server.

Diabolic

Donator
Xtreme said:
Duck said:
Xtreme said:
Diabolic said:
Xtreme said:
Mark_Fleur said:
Xtreme said:

She lives in russia.

Not to mention she must have driven full speed.

Hello this is a SAMP Rp server called RCRP not a GTA IV server, goodbye.

Xtreme

Donator
Diabolic said:
Xtreme said:
Duck said:
Xtreme said:
Diabolic said:
Xtreme said:
Mark_Fleur said:
Xtreme said:

She lives in russia.

Not to mention she must have driven full speed.

Hello this is a SAMP Rp server called RCRP not a GTA IV server, goodbye.

Just so you know: RP: Roleplay. Everything you do must be realistic.

Requesting a lock before a huge flamewar happens

Status
Not open for further replies.