Not open for further replies.

Alvar

Diamond Member
Derrick. said:
TommyB said:
x00 said:
TommyB said:
x00 said:
There's a huge list of other things that need fixing in the community and bringing back a fucking useless chat is at the top of it? Lol.
DOOC is quite literally a copy and paste of commands from older versions of the script. It's an easy implementation. And please point me towards this huge list, I'd love to see it.

1bdf3fc1d8.png
That's very helpful, thank you.
This is probably less helpful to the community. [Not me posting it, but the fact that it is true]
915AP

Get rid of all the traitors!

Kay-Kay

Retired Admin
I agree to bring it back, as long as it as constantly moderated and you have the ability to permanently turn it off (not every single time you log in). It really helped people communicate in an easier way and players could build friendships and make connections. :thumbup:

Mr. BukLau

Donator
Alvar said:
Derrick. said:
TommyB said:
x00 said:
TommyB said:
x00 said:
There's a huge list of other things that need fixing in the community and bringing back a fucking useless chat is at the top of it? Lol.
DOOC is quite literally a copy and paste of commands from older versions of the script. It's an easy implementation. And please point me towards this huge list, I'd love to see it.

1bdf3fc1d8.png
This is probably less helpful to the community. [Not me posting it, but the fact that it is true]
915AP

:eek: Busteeeeeeed

Davis

Administrator
MLau18 said:
Alvar said:
Derrick. said:
TommyB said:
x00 said:
TommyB said:
x00 said:

1bdf3fc1d8.png
915AP

:eek: Busteeeeeeed
Plot twist: Some of us were actually on RCRP whilst we were in the channel but we were talking to people in there because some of us were playing different servers.

Digital

Donator
Meh I'm all down for /dooc again, it gave people a chance to all talk to eachother and have a laugh while not having to be in the same TS or something like that, and if people were to bitch about it again it's quite simple to type /togdooc, gotta love the banter on there aswell after something with the PD at the time aswell. :thumbup:

ThePasst

Retired Admin
Voted yes, I got known because of Dooc back in the days. And I met many of my friends thanks to the chat, so I see no harm in returning it. Also, if people use it to MG / fuck around or what so ever then they will be punished of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.