What's new

Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elliot

Donator
Posted this on the Tech topic but to no avile, So Issue is, When i load SAMP the game crashed my system, making me do a hard restart ( Pushing in the power) Thus affecting my computer by currupting files, Now I can run ARMA2, GTAIV and the like perfectly fine, but when SAMP opens its like "NOPE not today" and crashes the computer, I really need a fix for this or im gonna have to leave the server :( :rant:

Brent

Donator
Giga said:
Go to C:/Users/NAME/AppData/Local/VirtualStore/Program Files and delete the "Rockstar Games" folder.

If that didn't work, one of your modifications may be conflicting with SA-MP 0.3.7. Try removing your mods one by one until you're able to connect without crashing.

Tom said:
So your mods / Other shit isn't removed when you reinstall GTA SA? This is how you do it.

• Reinstall in a new directory.
    • Let's say you uninstall and install in the directory "C:\Program Files\Gta: San andreas", Try reinstall in this directory "C:\Program Files\GTA\GTA: San Andreas". If you've installed in X, Reinstall in Z to remove your mods, Or reinstall in a whole new disc (For example D:) for complete 100% removing of all mods.

The explanation is most likely hidden files.

If it doesn't work, Try:

Credits goes to Adnane Essafi!

Tried that?

Elliot

Donator
Yes, Pluuuus i use mod loader DX

The problem is ive done all the conventonal things yet it still happens

Jackson.

Donator
Hello there,

I got an idea - used to do so when everything didn't work well.

Basically, you install another windows, download GTA_SA, and give it another shot?

Cheers,
Jackson.

Christopher

Retired Admin
I think that I have had a similar problem. Try deleting the gta_sa.set file in: C:\Users\[user]\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files and see if that changes anything. This may be a solution for another problem though. If it is, I apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.