What's new

No radio sound or streams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giga

Donator
Hi,

If the GTA San Andreas radio is working (as you claimed in a later post) but not audio streams, the issue might be in your computer or internet settings. Security programs (such as an anti-virus and a firewall) can affect the reliability of the audio streams. Your internet and privacy security level (in Internet Options) may also need to be lowered if it is set to high.

The issue could also be in your internet connection in general, where your internet service provider might have blacklisted all kinds of streaming from the connection flow.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

BishopOf525

Banned
Not sure if I read the thread correctly, but is this a internet sided problem? Like does it stream a bit then stop to buffer, or is it just completely disabled? If not, you might have to get a fresh GTA install ((YouTube Ayo Glizzy How to download SAMP for the download link)) and try downloading any previous mods one by one, going ingame each time to check if the problem persists until you find the one mod and you'll know which one fucked it up for ya! Cheers!

Benny.

Donator
I'll try this once I get [emoji537] thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Benny.

Donator
I've did what you said, downloaded the GTA by Ayo Glizzy, however it dosen't change... I still can't hear music at all.
I tried installing the same thing on my mom's laptop, I can hear from there, so the internent connection shouldn't be the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.