What's new

Multiple changes within the RC:RP rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grphixs

Donator
What that about rule 21? Does this apply to both legal and illegal factions? So we're not allowed to sell weapons or armour from crates anymore?

edit: nvm im a retard lmao

JayChris

Donator
force a game crash to avoid a roleplay situation
turn off your router (or disconnect from the internet in any way) to avoid a roleplay situation
I kinda find that rule problematic, because there are people who have routers that sometimes shut down for longer than 5 minutes up to several hours. Bit hard to prove that your router didn't work for a long time. I mean, you can't expect someone to get out their phone inrl and take pictures of their router from time to time.

Bauer

Retired Admin
JayChris said:
force a game crash to avoid a roleplay situation
turn off your router (or disconnect from the internet in any way) to avoid a roleplay situation
I kinda find that rule problematic, because there are people who have routers that sometimes shut down for longer than 5 minutes up to several hours. Bit hard to prove that your router didn't work for a long time. I mean, you can't expect someone to get out their phone inrl and take pictures of their router from time to time.

Read the rest of the rule. :thumbup:

If you legitimately crash/disconnect during a roleplay situation you will usually be given around 5 minutes to come back online. If you don't come back in time you will receive a normal punishment for leaving to avoid roleplay - if you find yourself in such a situation you can try to get ahold of the banning admin (via Teamspeak or forum PMs) and explain the situation to them. If you're found to be saying the truth - your ban will be removed and you'll have to continue the roleplay scenario from the moment you left the game.

Rich

Donator
All them rules, reminds me of the time I signed an internship contract with the US government...

Rawson

Donator
really like the driving rules. sick of all the Brian O'Connors in the game, act like some driving God, running 2 reds drifting at 40 around a corner in their Clover in central fucking Montgomery.

Status
Not open for further replies.