Llamas said:
*Saids quietly*

I'm now a helper admin now. :read:

But the end result of all this looks great. :thumbup:
be my boss please
no offense bauer

Matty

Donator
The rule where you can rob somebody after they've been killed will end up so bad, people just going around after a shootout robbing any downed players.

The rest look good though ;D.

Bauer

Retired Admin
Codac said:
Llamas said:
*Saids quietly*

I'm now a helper admin now. :read:

But the end result of all this looks great. :thumbup:
be my boss please
no offense bauer

maxresdefault.jpg

paxie

Legendary Member
looks decent, except for the rule about it being a CK if you're being held at gunpoint. i feel like that rule needs to be defined clearly.

if i pull up to a group of people and aim guns at them, they pull guns and i kill them - do they have to CK? or does it only apply to situations where a group of people aim guns at an individual and so him pulling out a gun will definitely result in his death

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
Paxie said:
looks decent, except for the rule about it being a CK if you're being held at gunpoint. i feel like that rule needs to be defined clearly.

if i pull up to a group of people and aim guns at them, they pull guns and i kill them - do they have to CK? or does it only apply to situations where a group of people aim guns at an individual and so him pulling out a gun will definitely result in his death
Yup, that's exactly when it applies.

paxie

Legendary Member
Earl said:
Paxie said:

Yup, that's exactly when it applies.

thanks, i was pretty sure that's how it worked but i feel like it should be specified in the rule :luvrcrp:

rad

Head of Legal Factions
Lead Administrator
Holy shit, nice job :luvrcrp:
I've actually been complaining about a lot of these things the past few day, especially the non-rp driving. :luvrcrp:

Karner

Banned
Digital said:
What about if someone chicken runs into mpd while being shot? Do I still have to request an asay while they hide behind an ooc rule?

In a less specific way of saying it..

If the intention of the criminal was to not actually take the RP to a "restricted" area, is an asay still needed? IE. If Gang A wants to kill Gang B members in a driveby car chase and the car breaks down outside Angel Pine / Palomino Creek town hall it would technically be in breach of the rule and an asay is needed. Obviously, this isn't always RP / time appropriate as it was unintentional.

In regards to "heavily" injuring players before/after a robbery, can we please define that as it seems a little unclear to me.

Edit:
Other than my above questions I genuinely love these changes. Good work guys. I feel like players have a lot more liberty to RP without the rules necessarily -restricting- them.

Status
Not open for further replies.