Montgomery restaurant

Status
Not open for further replies.
IG Name
Sean_lynch
IG Faction
The Lost MC
Montgomery restaurant

For some reasson every time I try to enter Montgomery restaurant I fall through the floor, Even if I spam enter

Re: Montgomery restaurant

Then it's bugged man :( Wait for a new restart or try /enter and rapidly /exit
Then /enter twice.It might work

IG Name
Jack Tanner
IG Faction
Bum

Happened to me too even tho I spammed /enter multple times. Even /enter /exit /enter didn't work.

Duff

Donator

I believe Montgomery restaurant is a custom interior and has more objects to load than most.

Duff said:
I believe Montgomery restaurant is a custom interior and has more objects to load than most.
Its a standard interior, it's used in the mission "Saint Marks Bistro" where CJ flies to Liberty City to kill the mob boss.

Duff

Donator

Limuz said:
Duff said:
Its a standard interior, it's used in the mission "Saint Marks Bistro" where CJ flies to Liberty City to kill the mob boss.
Oh, well.. That's my whole theory out the window, I been trying to figure out what could be causing the /enter bugs on ertain interiors, it must be due to the way the script is set up. Maybe it's time Alec though aboutrevising his /enter system?

Duff said:
Limuz said:
Duff said:
Oh, well.. That's my whole theory out the window, I been trying to figure out what could be causing the /enter bugs on ertain interiors, it must be due to the way the script is set up. Maybe it's time Alec though aboutrevising his /enter system?
Everyone knows the fucking spawno is broken.

Kay-Kay

Retired Admin
IG Name
Kristian Keegan
IG Faction
SANN

The problem is that it takes some time to load, which causes you falling. Sometimes, when I'm on 2-3 hours, I am starting to lag like hell and wherever I enter, it takes ages to load the interiors, if not I'm falling too.

Giga

Tester
IG Name
Robby Wilkinson

David Austin wants us dead, OOCly

IG Faction
Civilian

You could have possibly been bugged. I've never had that problem when entering the restaurant.

Status
Not open for further replies.