What's new

Montgomery restaurant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tee_Jay

Donator
Montgomery restaurant

For some reasson every time I try to enter Montgomery restaurant I fall through the floor, Even if I spam enter

Look Up

Donator
Re: Montgomery restaurant

Then it's bugged man :( Wait for a new restart or try /enter and rapidly /exit
Then /enter twice.It might work

Frisker

Donator

Happened to me too even tho I spammed /enter multple times. Even /enter /exit /enter didn't work.

Limuz

Donator

Duff said:
I believe Montgomery restaurant is a custom interior and has more objects to load than most.
Its a standard interior, it's used in the mission "Saint Marks Bistro" where CJ flies to Liberty City to kill the mob boss.

Duff

Donator

Limuz said:
Duff said:
I believe Montgomery restaurant is a custom interior and has more objects to load than most.
Its a standard interior, it's used in the mission "Saint Marks Bistro" where CJ flies to Liberty City to kill the mob boss.

Oh, well.. That's my whole theory out the window, I been trying to figure out what could be causing the /enter bugs on ertain interiors, it must be due to the way the script is set up. Maybe it's time Alec though aboutrevising his /enter system?

Timothy

Donator

Duff said:
Limuz said:
Duff said:

Oh, well.. That's my whole theory out the window, I been trying to figure out what could be causing the /enter bugs on ertain interiors, it must be due to the way the script is set up. Maybe it's time Alec though aboutrevising his /enter system?

Everyone knows the fucking spawno is broken.
icon_silent.png

Kay-Kay

Retired Admin

The problem is that it takes some time to load, which causes you falling. Sometimes, when I'm on 2-3 hours, I am starting to lag like hell and wherever I enter, it takes ages to load the interiors, if not I'm falling too.

Giga

Donator

David Austin wants us dead, OOCly

Status
Not open for further replies.