What's new

[GUIDE] Loner's Guide on RPing.

JayChris

Donator
I'd like you to make an opposite tutorial for this senpai, because there's some people who appreciates this guide ;) it's not easy for the other people to socialize with other people and so on. So do you really think there aren't any people that gets ignored all the time? then make a guide that could help them because you're in a wrong guide to criticize what you think is wrong instead of helping others then ;)
If someone has problems with social interactions both in-reallife and in a role-playing game then they should seek psychological help and/or check out r/socialanxiety on reddit to discuss their issues with similar people. In terms of simply being a heavy role-player: there are enough simple guides on this and other forums. By the way: I find it hard to believe that you get treated like a ghost on RCRP. Having social contact on RCRP is easier than being ignored by everyone.

Trav

Bronze Member
From my POV, this is not really something you should do on RCRP. From what I know it's supposed to be a heavy RP server, where you try and develop a character, not a fishing simulator. Yes, you can fish as much as you want, no1 can stop you, but don't make a guide just to encourage other people to become a grinding machine.

Valkyrie

Donator
I don't understand why this guide is getting so much flak. If he wants to grind and be rich, but isn't hurting anyone - what's the actual problem?
I'd rather have this than people shooting each other up with awful excuses like "he hit my car once so i avenged the uchiha clan and now i have sharingan but im working towards learning chidori and avenging the rest of my family so i can kill this guy's bloodline because his $19k car hit mine $19k car"

At least he's not violating any rules with it.

/shrug

Moneko

Diamond Member
Thank you all for your positive feedback. I'm sure this will benefit the entire server as well for those people who wants to RP as a loner or is a loner in general <3

oak

Administrator
loner rp on cooter was and is up there with the most entertaining shit I've done on this server

Moneko

Diamond Member
loner rp on cooter was and is up there with the most entertaining shit I've done on this server

funny thing was, this is true to some extent. looking back at this guide, the only ones who benefitted from this are the select few regardless. i still rp as a loner cuz im a loner oocly either for 6 years ive been in this goofy ahh community