What's new

[GUIDE] Loner's Guide on RPing.

Moneko

Diamond Member
Hawks said:
Tyr0n said:
Feniksxx said:
Same as some reasons above. If roleplaying a loner that you don't fish all the time. Do some passive RP in your house or something.

Sent from my SM-J330F using Tapatalk

Passive RPing in your house doesn't help since it never gives you any profit aside from the admins who is spectating everyone to see if everything is good, and converse with you via /b lol. Let's say... What if you don't have a house? how can you still RP passively with that kind of situation other than to loiter around Monty waiting someone to provoke you? lol.

I updated this thread anyway lel.

you can do passive roleplay everywhere, not just in your house or Montgomery lol. and you just skip out the passive roleplay because it doesn’t give you profit? nice development I guess.

Yes you can. But does that give you actual profit? no. House RPing gives you money? no. Then think too.

Hawks

Platinum Member
Tyr0n said:
Hawks said:
Tyr0n said:
Feniksxx said:
Same as some reasons above. If roleplaying a loner that you don't fish all the time. Do some passive RP in your house or something.

Passive RPing in your house doesn't help since it never gives you any profit aside from the admins who is spectating everyone to see if everything is good, and converse with you via /b lol. Let's say... What if you don't have a house? how can you still RP passively with that kind of situation other than to loiter around Monty waiting someone to provoke you? lol.

you can do passive roleplay everywhere, not just in your house or Montgomery lol. and you just skip out the passive roleplay because it doesn’t give you profit? nice development I guess.

Yes you can. But does that give you actual profit? no. House RPing gives you money? no. Then think too.

so you only roleplay when it gives you profit? just here for the e-cash? don’t really know what to think about your style.

Moneko

Diamond Member
Hawks said:
Tyr0n said:
Hawks said:
Tyr0n said:
Feniksxx said:

so you only roleplay when it gives you profit? just here for the e-cash? don’t really know what to think about your style.

Yes because why the hell not, right?

Hawks

Platinum Member
Then you shouldn’t be on a /roleplay/ server imo.

JayChris

Donator
Heavy role-play isn't about earning money: it's about developing a character in a realistic way. Of course money often plays a big role in a character's development, however that shouldn't be the main objective of your play time here. If you're only about the money and don't care about character development then I'm afraid that this is the wrong server for you. Sorry.

Sinnex

Donator
Honestly, i think that this is really wrong, loner roleplaying is not always about money and "not socializing" in general, as example, a loner could try social activies but get drained down by them and that may frustate him.

dbonnici

Bronze Member
Ey Brother,

I'm also a loner and i love fishing ( in real-life & IG well sort of) Saw your profile pic. Well it's a good guide.

Cheers brother.

Moneko

Diamond Member
Heavy role-play isn't about earning money: it's about developing a character in a realistic way. Of course money often plays a big role in a character's development, however that shouldn't be the main objective of your play time here. If you're only about the money and don't care about character development then I'm afraid that this is the wrong server for you. Sorry.

I'd like you to make an opposite tutorial for this senpai, because there's some people who appreciates this guide ;) it's not easy for the other people to socialize with other people and so on. So do you really think there aren't any people that gets ignored all the time? then make a guide that could help them because you're in a wrong guide to criticize what you think is wrong instead of helping others then ;)