What's new

[GUIDE] Dealing drugs the realistic way.

Simmo

Bronze Member
Re: [GUIDE]Dealing drugs the realistic way

Bowe said:
Paxie said:
tho people randomly offering u to sell coke in monty is dumb, but its dumb regardless of ur age

^ This.

'Simmo' said:
I don't see a problem with someone offering drugs to a 15 y.o

I do cause I can't imagine it happening even in Amsterdam where weed is legal.
They don't sell to fifteen year olds just around a street corner. ''Hey wanna buy some weed''
But we aren't roleplaying Amsterdam here, are we? It's USA. Filled with violent drug gangs and with different societys and communities. Besides, there are plenty of people who'd offer drugs to kids in Amsterdam. Its just that those people aren't right in the head and should be placed on sexual offender watchlist. If not locked up.

Bowe

Bronze Member

Simmo said:
Bowe said:
Paxie said:
tho people randomly offering u to sell coke in monty is dumb, but its dumb regardless of ur age

^ This.

'Simmo' said:

They don't sell to fifteen year olds just around a street corner. ''Hey wanna buy some weed''
But we aren't roleplaying Amsterdam here, are we? It's USA. Filled with violent drug gangs and with different societys and communities. Besides, there are plenty of people who'd offer drugs to kids in Amsterdam. Its just that those people aren't right in the head and should be placed on sexual offender watchlist. If not locked up.

Well there are crips in amsterdam aswell & it doesn't happen to those young aged. The older ones just protect the younger ones. However it can be different so I guess you're right but hey I'm not an expert it was just my opinion ;)

Kek

Silver Member
Good guide. I learned a lot of this on the fly when I was new to VK.

Bowe

Bronze Member
Andrei said:
Cmone, stop arguing here. Take it somewhere else please.
It's just a discussion, that's what the forums are made for.

BigFoe

Donator

Bowe said:
Simmo said:
Bowe said:
Paxie said:

^ This.

'Simmo' said:

Well there are crips in amsterdam aswell & it doesn't happen to those young aged. The older ones just protect the younger ones. However it can be different so I guess you're right but hey I'm not an expert it was just my opinion ;)
Theres crips im Amsterdam? LMFAO :LUL: :LUL: :LUL:
This is the problem with today's society, I have a large doubt they are real crips, that went to Amsterdam with approval with real OG's from Cali.

Bowe

Bronze Member

BigFoe said:
Bowe said:
Simmo said:
Bowe said:
Paxie said:

^ This.

'Simmo' said:

Theres crips im Amsterdam? LMFAO :LUL: :LUL: :LUL:
This is the problem with today's society, I have a large doubt they are real crips, that went to Amsterdam with approval with real OG's from Cali.

idk lol, google it :thumbup:

El Chapo Jr.

Donator
Whoever these niggas are talking about "dealers selling to minorities are unrealistic" is false

What you think this is? You think they just got a sign on the trap saying "Must be +18 to buy, please don't be offended if asked for ID"

Dealers don't care they're just out for the cash, besides youngsters are easy catch's.. If some guy walked up and offered you weed or someshit and you were scared, or he came across scary would you just be like "Nah, man.. I'm fine" hell no you'd buy that shit so he leaves you alone..

Not going against what I just said but, it really does depend on the type of character they're roleplaying
Some may just be about cash, but some of them will be against selling to minors IT DEPENDS ON THE CHARACTER

However, selling to minors is far from realistic, and Bowe I highly doubt you've ever seen a ghetto if you actually had to google "ghetto hood" an area can look clean and middle class but you still have crime and drugs active in the area.. Don't believe everything you see on TV / movies.

Bowe said:

Victorian

Helper
It's a helpful guide, but dealers don't ask after the first transaction for the customer's number. I don't think you would trust a stranger just because he bought from you a few grams (it depends on age).