What's new

[GUIDE] Dealing drugs the realistic way.

BigFoe

Donator
Re: [GUIDE]Dealing drugs the realistic way

Bowe said:
BigFoe said:
Bowe said:
Andrei said:
Bowe said:
It's not realistic, Montgomery isn't a ghetto.
Palomino is.
What makes Palomino a ''ghetto''
Blueberry is most likely a ghetto because it's abandoned, there's no government stuff around & only gangs.
A area doesn't have to be inner-city or "ghetto" to have high crime rates and large scale distribution of narcotics at a street level. IRL a lot of counties are known to be worse than the cities themselves.

Theres a area right outside my city called "The Triangle" for example, its 3 towns that form a triangle in shape, and inside that triangle has the highest crime rate in my cities Metro area. They have a DEA task force set up there working with the County Sheriff and local PD's to combat illegal sale of Methamphetamine. And they are all in small towns that are FAR from "Ghetto".

That could be so, but dealing to fifteen year olds is still un-realistic as hell.
Fly to the US ill introduce you to some literal crack fiends in their early teens.

A area doesn't have to be ghetto to have a large amount of narcotic sales, and distribution doesn't look at age, when I still did shit I met 15 year olds that were smacked out of their mind off all sorts of shit.

Bowe

Bronze Member

Paxie said:
Bowe said:
I don't imagine Palomino being like this -> https://www.google.nl/search?q=ghetto&e ... ZFZeU-dLoM:

Or any of the pictures right there.
irrelevant

Not irrelevant, that's how a ''ghetto'' looks like.

BigFoe said:
Bowe said:
BigFoe said:
Bowe said:
Andrei said:
Palomino is.
Blueberry is most likely a ghetto because it's abandoned, there's no government stuff around & only gangs.
A area doesn't have to be inner-city or "ghetto" to have high crime rates and large scale distribution of narcotics at a street level. IRL a lot of counties are known to be worse than the cities themselves.

Theres a area right outside my city called "The Triangle" for example, its 3 towns that form a triangle in shape, and inside that triangle has the highest crime rate in my cities Metro area. They have a DEA task force set up there working with the County Sheriff and local PD's to combat illegal sale of Methamphetamine. And they are all in small towns that are FAR from "Ghetto".

That could be so, but dealing to fifteen year olds is still un-realistic as hell.
Fly to the US ill introduce you to some literal crack fiends in their early teens.

A area doesn't have to be ghetto to have a large amount of narcotic sales, and distribution doesn't look at age, when I still did shit I met 15 year olds that were smacked out of their mind off all sorts of shit.

I lived in canada for 10 years in a poor neighbourhood & it never happend to me.
So I can't imagine it & still think it's un-realistic as hell.
However if that's the truth It pretty much shows the U.S is crazy af.

Simmo

Bronze Member

Bowe said:
Paxie said:
Bowe said:
BLUFF DRIVE HOOVER GANGSTER CRIPS

600 PALOMINO WEST

Dealing cocaine to 15 year olds really isn't that weird either lol. I live in the UK in a small town and there's loads of kids around that age doing coke.

I don't imagine Palomino being like this -> https://www.google.nl/search?q=ghetto&e ... ZFZeU-dLoM:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3OM8Eqtoqw

What you showcased with that picture, was the most raggidy poor ass neighbourhood you could get. But for an example, Compton, doesn't look half as bad. But the crime rate is there and drug slinging is there.

paxie

Legendary Member

Bowe said:
Paxie said:
Bowe said:

irrelevant

ghetto
a section of a city, especially a thickly populated slum area, inhabited predominantly by members of an ethnic or other minority group, often as a result of social or economic restrictions, pressures, or hardships.

soooo bluff drive and peach blocks arent ghettos? ok buddy

u do realise that a neighbourhood doesn't have to be run down n destroyed like the one you linked to have drug dealers in it right

tho people randomly offering u to sell coke in monty is dumb, but its dumb regardless of ur age

BigFoe

Donator

Bowe said:
Paxie said:
Bowe said:

irrelevant

BigFoe said:
Bowe said:
BigFoe said:
Bowe said:

I lived in canada for 10 years in a poor neighbourhood & it never happend to me.
So I can't imagine it & still think it's un-realistic as hell.
However if that's the truth It pretty much shows the U.S is crazy af.
The US is crazy as fuck, and the way you are using ghetto is incorrect.
A area can technically be a ghetto but still look very, very nice and upkept.

EDIT;
If you wanna get technical, a fancy apartment building in lets say, rural texas, in a white, very wealthy town. But the fancy apartment building's residences are a racial minority, or the racial minorities in the area live in it.

paxie

Legendary Member
palomino has the highest amount of gang activity on the server right now lol

Simmo

Bronze Member

Bowe said:
I'd say dealers should also look at the characters they're dealing with.
My character is 15 years old and got offered cocaine..
However pretty good guide. :thumbup:
The younger the kid, the better for the dealer. There's a reason why gangs recruit young people to do their work. They are easily manipulated. They are easily to be scared. If dealer gets busted, he isn't carrying (let's say the kid is). The kid gets busted, the consequences are WAYYYY lighter than a grown ass man's. And the dealer himself stays out of trouble.

I don't see a problem with someone offering drugs to a 15 y.o

Edit: This reply can be read SOO out of context. I don't see the problem RP.

Bowe

Bronze Member

Paxie said:
tho people randomly offering u to sell coke in monty is dumb, but its dumb regardless of ur age

^ This.

Simmo said:
I don't see a problem with someone offering drugs to a 15 y.o

Edit: This reply can be read SOO out of context. I don't see the problem RP.

I do cause I can't imagine it happening even in Amsterdam where weed is legal.
They don't sell to fifteen year olds just around a street corner. ''Hey wanna buy some weed''
And like 70 percent of the time in RCRP it's cocaine, that's even worse.