What's new

Governmental Faction Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doddsy

Retired Admin
Dear Members of Red County Roleplay,

As Head of Factions I have produced three google documents which you can respond to giving your honest evaluation and feedback on the Government Factions of RC:RP: San Andreas State Police, San Andreas County Fire Department and the Department of Corrections. I hope that you will provide constructive feedback towards the factions and take time to respond because ultimately these are the pivotal factions in game. This form will be anonymous and the results will only be shared within the Administration Team. The deadline for you to fill in the Review will be Friday 13th of December. Links to the documents can be found below.

San Andreas State Police
San Andreas County Fire Department
Department of Corrections

Knight.

Donator
Oohh nice. I'll make sure to fill those in when I got time. Quick question though, will the leader(s) of each faction get a response regarding the feedback from these?

Doddsy

Retired Admin
Knight. said:
Oohh nice. I'll make sure to fill those in when I got time. Quick question though, will the leader(s) of each faction get a response regarding the feedback from these?

Yes they will and probably the HC team too.

Rich

Donator
Corne said:
No Department of National Security?

I doubt much of that feedback will be put to use considering it's such a ''secret'' faction. Its directors believe non-members have zero clue what the faction entails and won't take feedback. At least, that's what I've experienced.

Speaking of secret factions, can we have that one rule abolished already? The metagame argument is incredibly obsolete.

x00

Retired Admin
Rich said:
Corne said:
No Department of National Security?

I doubt much of that feedback will be put to use considering it's such a ''secret'' faction. Its directors believe non-members have zero clue what the faction entails and won't take feedback. At least, that's what I've experienced.

As a fairly high member of the faction, I can tell you that is not the case. Most of the community think what you think, and it is somewhat true. But the faction is always looking for ways to improve, whether it be from opinions of others or something else. It may not seem like we take the advice from community members, but trust me, we do.

When the form is created for the faction, I would please ask to leave everything optional because some people may not be able to answer certain questions.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.