Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich

Donator
Nick said:
Rich said:
Corne said:
No Department of National Security?

I doubt much of that feedback will be put to use considering it's such a ''secret'' faction. Its directors believe non-members have zero clue what the faction entails and won't take feedback. At least, that's what I've experienced.

As a fairly high member of the faction, I can tell you that is not the case. Most of the community think what you think, and it is somewhat true. But the faction is always looking for ways to improve, whether it be from opinions of others or something else. It may not seem like we take the advice from community members, but trust me, we do.

When the form is created for the faction, I would please ask to leave everything optional because some people may not be able to answer certain questions.

Thanks.

If this is the case then you guys should also have one of these forms.

Tom

Donator
Rich said:
Nick said:
Rich said:
Corne said:

I doubt much of that feedback will be put to use considering it's such a ''secret'' faction. Its directors believe non-members have zero clue what the faction entails and won't take feedback. At least, that's what I've experienced.

As a fairly high member of the faction, I can tell you that is not the case. Most of the community think what you think, and it is somewhat true. But the faction is always looking for ways to improve, whether it be from opinions of others or something else. It may not seem like we take the advice from community members, but trust me, we do.

When the form is created for the faction, I would please ask to leave everything optional because some people may not be able to answer certain questions.

Thanks.

Uh, most reviews would be like "lol wtf u do men, descript faction, 2 much power wow."

No thank you!

Corne

Donator
Tom'BillyJo said:
Rich said:
Nick said:
Rich said:
Corne said:

Thanks.

Uh, most reviews would be like "lol wtf u do men, descript faction, 2 much power wow."

No thank you!
If that's what the community wants then that is the problem of the faction itself and not of the people who want it descripted. It should show more roleplaying towards the community such as transporting top secret equipment or something else instead of only showing theirselves at times when they are aiming weapons at other people. The last time that I have seen something from this faction other than aiming weapons was around 2011.

x00

Retired Admin
Tom'BillyJo said:
Rich said:
Nick said:
Rich said:
Corne said:

Thanks.

No thank you!

Let them say what they want, obviously trolls will be ignored.

Tom

Donator
Corne said:
Tom'BillyJo said:
Rich said:
Nick said:
Rich said:
Corne said:

Thanks.

No thank you!
If that's what the community wants then that is the problem of the faction itself and not of the people who want it descripted. It should show more roleplaying towards the community such as transporting top secret equipment or something else instead of only showing theirselves at times when they are aiming weapons at other people. The last time that I have seen something from this faction other than aiming weapons was around 2011.

Oh yeah? So someone got mad for interrupting their roleplay, decided to fuck with them and then got shot up? Why am I not suprised?

Zoltan

Donator
Tom'BillyJo said:
Corne said:
Tom'BillyJo said:
Rich said:
Nick said:
Rich said:
Corne said:

Thanks.

No thank you!

Oh yeah? So someone got mad for interrupting their roleplay, decided to fuck with them and then got shot up? Why am I not suprised?
And we can stop that here, as an HC member of DNS I can say that there is a lot of RP that goes on, we are secretive for a reason. Not because we like to show the public what we do, but more over because secretive is what works best for us. People may only see us in public aiming guns, and we are there for a reason. Some people fail to grasp that we are not a DM faction. We get constantly accused of this but the fact of the matter is that if we were going around and shooting random people members would be getting banned / fired. However instead our members usually stay in the faction for long periods at a time.

Ian

Diamond Member
Did this really just happen :/ Well I'm not surprised.

Let me clear this up. The D.N.S. falls under my responsibility. The Admin team comes to me if there are any problems regarding my faction. I have fought long and hard to prove that I am more than capable of leading the my faction without question. Doddsy is indeed the Head of Factions and I respect him for it, however if there is any problems regarding the D.N.S. he will come to me and talk to me about it.

I do not like anonymous feedback because it generally leaves a lot of room for someone to be ignorant as fuck. If I want feedback regarding my faction I go to community members in teamspeak or talk to people in /pm. I prefer to get to know someone on the same level rather than be privy to childish insults behind a computer monitor because I dunno who submitted it. I will admit a lot of community members have no idea what they're talking about when it comes to my faction. D.N.S. is a very clandestine faction. We try to have public RP every now and again. We do our usual convoys, respond to SASP backup requests, and passively patrol the county to ensure no one is running around with an AK-47 shooting people in the middle of a town. People claim the D.N.S. just DM's for fun, which I haven't seen mind you, among other crazy accusations.
Admins are in the faction to moderate the members and ensure they don't do anything stupid. I have a very in depth chain of command and agency divisions to provide roleplay and leadership while I am away. I personally think the D.N.S. is at a high point in RC:RP. Of course stupid stuff happens, and people do stupid shit. We try our hardest in the High Command to take care of it and ensure no more bad apples get into the faction.

However even with my words I know that won't change some peoples opinions of how my faction just DMs people and is shit.
End of story.

K.Wilson

Platinum Member
Ian said:
Did this really just happen :/ Well I'm not surprised.

Let me clear this up. The D.N.S. falls under my responsibility. The Admin team comes to me if there are any problems regarding my faction. I have fought long and hard to prove that I am more than capable of leading the my faction without question. Doddsy is indeed the Head of Factions and I respect him for it, however if there is any problems regarding the D.N.S. he will come to me and talk to me about it.

I do not like anonymous feedback because it generally leaves a lot of room for someone to be ignorant as fuck. If I want feedback regarding my faction I go to community members in teamspeak or talk to people in /pm. I prefer to get to know someone on the same level rather than be privy to childish insults behind a computer monitor because I dunno who submitted it. I will admit a lot of community members have no idea what they're talking about when it comes to my faction. D.N.S. is a very clandestine faction. We try to have public RP every now and again. We do our usual convoys, respond to SASP backup requests, and passively patrol the county to ensure no one is running around with an AK-47 shooting people in the middle of a town. People claim the D.N.S. just DM's for fun, which I haven't seen mind you, among other crazy accusations.
Admins are in the faction to moderate the members and ensure they don't do anything stupid. I have a very in depth chain of command and agency divisions to provide roleplay and leadership while I am away. I personally think the D.N.S. is at a high point in RC:RP. Of course stupid stuff happens, and people do stupid shit. We try our hardest in the High Command to take care of it and ensure no more bad apples get into the faction.

However even with my words I know that won't change some peoples opinions of how my faction just DMs people and is shit.
End of story.
+1 :thumbup:

Evans

Banned
It's a shame because I can guarantee 70% that have been filled out are troll responses, but I guess that's what is expected of most people nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.