What's new

Governmental Faction Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattRC

Banned
Filled it out. Just wanted to say DoC is a disaster, there's no activity of them at all. People jailed for hours and have noone to RP with.

Emmerdale

Retired Admin
MattRC said:
Filled it out. Just wanted to say DoC is a disaster, there's no activity of them at all. People jailed for hours and have noone to RP with.

Sadly that's the truth, there are only a few who make an effort.

x00

Retired Admin
Evans said:
It's a shame because I can guarantee 70% that have been filled out are troll responses, but I guess that's what is expected of most people nowadays.

Mine wasn't a troll, I'm sure some people did it correctly. Maybe what they're saying isn't a troll, it's the truth. It's fairly easy to identify a troll or not by the very first few lines.

Andre

Bronze Member
Emmerdale said:
MattRC said:

Sadly that's the truth, there are only a few who make an effort.
I do my best top get on and RP with inmates.

ConnorA

Donator
MattRC said:

Most of the time we don't have inmates to rp with and there are also a lot of bugs in our mapping and if we have prisoners they alt tab

K.Wilson

Platinum Member
Connor_Adams said:
MattRC said:

Most of the time we don't have inmates to rp with and there are also a lot of bugs in our mapping and if we have prisoners they alt tab
More than sure the mapping is just fine, all we need is the interior which is not bugged in any way. I've given you all a shit ton of prisoners simply the new assistant leaders need to find out ways to gain much more along with the fact you can have them kicked for AFK'ing during the prison sentence.

Codac

Donator
K.Wilson said:
Foster said:
K.Wilson said:
[along with the fact you can have them kicked for AFK'ing during the prison sentence.

For fuck sake. That is outrageous.
As a prisoner you're their to serve your sentence while roleplaying what is the whole purpose of the prison if you're going to go AFK?

Its not like people choose to go to a place where there is hardly anybody playing, and when they do they either say shut up and walk away or beat you half to death and walk away (Happened with me.) It isn't fun roleplay, they literally do whatever they want no matter how corrupt of illegal it would be. In real life I doubt people are left half dead and unconcious in a cell, the roleplay they bring to the server is boring. If the RP quality was better and their activity was better, maybe people wouldn't want to go AFK in prison. They are forced to be either waiting alone in a cell for hours at a time, or the roleplay you do get from them is shit. Honestly, the faction isn't doing the best right now, and it'd be better if you didn't spend most of your time sitting there not being able to do a single thing, as that's all I have gotten from my experiences in DoC. Sorry, but its shit currently, and either needs to be revamped or removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.