What's new

General Problems with SASP Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyEn

Donator
If I could probably be of help, I've noticed that this has happened since I remember at some point, everyone's IP was logged as the one from the server. After they had apparently fixed that, this is when these issues started happening.

Edit: This viewtopic.php?f=799&t=124143

Anthony Roberts

Donator
It's hard for me to explain in details, but this is still happening, all I can say is at random times it just randomly logs you out of your account when you are in the middle of doing something...

fr0st

SysAdmin
System Administrator
I purged all of the cookies/sessions and renamed the cookie identifier. So maybe that will help

If you still get logged out beyond this point, please let me know exactly where you were doing before and after it happened so I can attempt to reproduce if possible.

Giga

Donator
The issue still exists on my end. I had three tabs of forum threads loaded, then when I was about to load a fourth tab, the login page came.

Jamie™

Banned
This is still happening to me, tends to be when I'm multi-tasking. I could have anything up to five tabs opened at once, but I need to have that many due to the work I do on the forum.

Ritz

Donator
New issues with SASP forum for me:

- Password not recognized (I am certain I entered the correct password)
- Not receiving e-mails from host (Forgot Password e-mail OR Re-activation E-mail)

Forum name is Cole Ritz

Anthony Roberts

Donator
The forum logs me out of my account when I try to lock/move certain topics, doesn't happen all the time, just occasionally..

Status
Not open for further replies.