What's new

General Problems with SASP Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kemp

Retired Admin
JacenM said:
SASP forums are still forcing me off the forums, happens mainly when I'm in the middle of trying to load my WLD files within the Licensing office, etc.
Elaborate "forcing me off the forums".

Manu

Retired Admin
Kemp said:
JacenM said:
SASP forums are still forcing me off the forums, happens mainly when I'm in the middle of trying to load my WLD files within the Licensing office, etc.
Probably forcing him to a logged out state, undoing any post he was making as soon as he pressed on submit.

Yassin

Retired Admin
Likewise, still experiencing these random 'logouts' where I have to log back in at random points in time. Happens on my android and on pc and it doesn't matter if it's 1 or more tabs opened on the same webpage.

The Peanut

Bronze Member
Is there something wrong with sending the activation code to emails, is it not working? The one you receive to activate your account when you register?

I didn't receive any yet so that might also be a problem with sasp forums.
I did check the junk folder aswell as ask for it to be re-sent. So I assume it's something to do with the forum itself and not just me.

Tom

Donator
The Peanut said:
Is there something wrong with sending the activation code to emails, is it not working? The one you receive to activate your account when you register?

I did check the junk folder aswell as ask for it to be re-sent. So I assume it's something to do with the forum itself and not just me.

I just registered to check it, I recieved mine the minute I submitted my registration. 0,o

Giga

Donator
The Peanut said:

We are having issues with Microsoft e-mails at the moment. You will need to register with a different e-mail provider at this point.

fr0st

SysAdmin
System Administrator
SASP should now be able to send emails to Microsoft domains successfully. I fixed this with the ACP/RCRP forum last week.

JacenM

Donator
Manu said:
Kemp said:
JacenM said:
Probably forcing him to a logged out state, undoing any post he was making as soon as he pressed on submit.

Bingo.

Status
Not open for further replies.