What's new

General Problems with SASP Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony Roberts

Donator
For the past while now, the SASP forums have been very buggy, and it has come to the point where I am pissed off and annoyed with it. For some reason the forums tend to randomly log people out of their account when they are in the middle of doing something important, such as making a post, or trying to move topics,etc, even when you try to make a topic or reply to something, you write what you want, you hit submit, and most of the time, it erases the message so you have to re-write all of it over again...This is really annoying..Please fix it..

Yassin

Retired Admin
I can also agree on this. I tried to make a short video but it's so random.

Giga

Donator
From what I have noticed, the issue usually happens if you open more than one tab in one session.

fr0st

SysAdmin
System Administrator
I have wasted more than enough time fixing the SASP forums. I've probably fixed them over 10 times last year.

People keep fucking with the forum settings, core files, modifying themes, board settings and break things.

Notice how this forum has had no issues? Because we don't mess with things we shouldn't.

If I agree to fix this, I'm going to revoke all access and ask that board administrators not modify any settings. If this agreed upon, I'll try to fix it yet again.

I don't have the time to deal with this bullshit every time someone wants to experiment on the SASP forums.

Charles

Retired Admin
fr0st said:
I have wasted more than enough time fixing the SASP forums. I've probably fixed them over 10 times last year.

People keep fucking with the forum settings, core files, modifying themes, board settings and break things.

Notice how this forum has had no issues? Because we don't mess with things we shouldn't.

If I agree to fix this, I'm going to revoke all access and ask that board administrators not modify any settings. If this agreed upon, I'll try to fix it yet again.

I don't have the time to deal with this bullshit every time someone wants to experiment on the SASP forums.
The forums have only been broken as of recent and I along with others haven't touched any 'core files' or edited the forums since this began, I haven't even loaded my FTP client for at least a month. It wasn't any Admin of the SASP forums and I'm not going to have my administrative access revoked and neither is any other admin. If that were the case, we'd just have to keep going to you for every little request.

fr0st

SysAdmin
System Administrator
I spoke with Charles privately and dealt with this issue.

If anyone sees forum issues with the SASP after the time of this post, please update this topic with as many details as possible.

JacenM

Donator
SASP forums are still forcing me off the forums, happens mainly when I'm in the middle of trying to load my WLD files within the Licensing office, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.