What's new

Gang Character Development Guide

Jacob_Smith

Bronze Member
Where is the section explaining how to create a roleplay situation..I need some examples...
Still a very good guide though.. :D :D

paxie

Legendary Member
Jacob_Smith said:
Where is the section explaining how to create a roleplay situation..I need some examples...
Still a very good guide though.. :D :D
paxie said:
ROLEPLAY ACTIVITES

• Burglaries
  • Burglaries, trying to sell the stolen items through roleplay scenarios.
  • Steal items from vehicles, also may and try to sell them.
  • Gamble, roll dices.
  • Initiate a block / houseparty, get drunk / high / whatever with the group.
  • Tag.
  • Weight lifting, you can turn your surroundings into a Disney land with /do, if you're creative enough, there don't always have to be visible objects for it / there are also Gym's nearby.
  • Modify your vehicle, through detailed roleplay instead of just going to a vehicle garage and /mod, get creative with it. Maybe even get turning parts from other vehicles by stealing and them install them on yours.
  • Roleplaying a dog for your character or other pets
  • If your character is still at school, roleplay doing homework
  • Doing chores at home for your parents
  • Nightmares
  • Rap battle eachother, just cause you don't know how to rap IRL, don't mean you shouldn't try it with your character, it's called development.
  • Play games (video games, dice)
  • Watch TV
  • Family issues
  • Mealing, get together with the homies for a home-cooked meal, maybe even RP cooking it.
  • Tattooing, instead of just putting tattoos on your body with /appearance, /me's, /ame's or /do's, roleplay tattooing them.
  • Take drugs
  • Roleplay an addiction
  • Drink
  • Social media
  • Memorials, his could include lots of RP such as buying coronas and pouring half out for homies, or throwing shoes onto telephone lines to signify that someone's died on that street.
  • BMX tricks at a skate park
  • Medical issues like mentioned previously in this guide
  • Play basketball
  • Music videos, if your character is with the right background, musically, why not RP by doing a music video for it, record it and upload it as a In Character video.