What's new

Forum & website load VERY slowly or not at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feniksxx

Silver Member
Re: RE: Re: Forum & website load VERY slowly or not at all

2Fabulous said:
No, the connection is safe. The problem is I have to keep reloading the page and wait for about a minute each time I reload before I get the timeout error.
It is only on forums, right? And ucp

Poslano sa mog PMP7079E_QUAD koristeći Tapatalk

Jacob_Smith

Bronze Member
I had this issue of timeout error just a week ago, but now it does not happen any more.
I guess the changes fixed the problem...At least for me :lol:

2Fabulous

Retired Admin

Feniksxx said:
2Fabulous said:
No, the connection is safe. The problem is I have to keep reloading the page and wait for about a minute each time I reload before I get the timeout error.
Exactly.

Feniksxx

Silver Member

2Fabulous said:
Feniksxx said:
2Fabulous said:
Exactly.

Hmm. I don't have an idea what is causing this, I had similar problem on FB then on all the other sites, but similar not the same. At this time I can only suggest to be patient and to see if the problem will fix by itself.

D-Man's Treasure

2Fabulous said:
I have this issue too when using Microsoft Edge/Internet Explorer. What worked for me was to install the Opera Browser. Now the website is loading smoothly and functioning fine.

2Fabulous

Retired Admin
D-Man's Treasure said:
2Fabulous said:
I have this issue too when using Microsoft Edge/Internet Explorer. What worked for me was to install the Opera Browser. Now the website is loading smoothly and functioning fine.
Already have it. Doesn't work, my connection TO the website keeps timing out, not my actual internet connection, regardless of what browser I use. It's so annoying :rant:

Arky

Retired Admin
2Fabulous said:
D-Man's Treasure said:
2Fabulous said:
Already have it. Doesn't work, my connection TO the website keeps timing out, not my actual internet connection, regardless of what browser I use. It's so annoying :rant:

Is this still an issue 2Fab?

Frezeli

Gold Member
Been facing the same issue on my PC, only reason which results in being a push factor for me to surf forums on my PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.