What's new

Donation

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielWoods

Donator
So a few days ago I transfered my donator level 1 to my other character and decided today what I would donate another 5 £ for level 2. Once I did I recieved my donation ingame but it only got me level 1 which I already was at....

Giga

Donator
Hello,

Are you sure you donated on the account where the Donator Level 1 is? Also, have you ever donated before the automated donation system came into place?

DanielWoods

Donator
Giga said:
Hello,

Are you sure you donated on the account where the Donator Level 1 is? Also, have you ever donated before the automated donation system came into place?

I donated on the account where my Donator lvl 1 was, yes.

And I remember when I donated last time you had to get the donation confirmed by posting on a topic before reciving the actual level ingame.

Giga

Donator
So you donated before the automated donation system came into place, yes.

Try to use "/donation" again after 15 minutes. If nothing changes, please file a support ticket so you can be assisted further.

DanielWoods

Donator
Giga said:
So you donated before the automated donation system came into place, yes.

Try to use "/donation" again after 15 minutes. If nothing changes, please file a support ticket so you can be assisted further.

Yes, I have. And I've tried typing /donation since twenty minutes back.

Giga

Donator
Well then, filing a support ticket is the way to go. Once you have made one, you can try to contact an on-duty member of the management team in-game via /assistance if they have time to assist you immediately with your concern.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

DanielWoods

Donator
Giga said:
Well then, filing a support ticket is the way to go. Once you have made one, you can try to contact an on-duty member of the management team in-game via /assistance if they have time to assist you immediately with your concern.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you for the assistance!

Kenth

Platinum Member
Locked and archived as the issue is related to a management one thus only a member of the management team could fix it. If there are any concerns please do not hesitate to shoot me a forum PM requesting the unlocking of this topic!

Cheers,
Kenth.

Status
Not open for further replies.