What's new

dodgey - a brilliant mind lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radi

Silver Member
TommyB said:
It doesn't really bother me that the video was posted, but I'd rather it stay off the forum. Everyone is free to look up all of the information they want about what happened, I'm all for it. I'd just prefer the more personal/shocking details were left to their respective sources, not placed here. I also completely agree that anyone struggling with mental health issues seeks a professional, it's not a joke. Thanks.

Thank for your mature response, my apologies for posting the video.

Krofari

Bronze Member
Well, it has been a long time since I have shown my face around these boards. But when I heard about this I somewhere felt the urge to give my respect to Dodgey.

To be honest I don't know where I know you from Dodgey, but I remembered your name. Somewhere deep wherever I hid everything I did/imagined in RC:RP. Or how I would've said it at the time I was on the server and these forums: "Fled away from real life". I remembered that name "Dodgey" I don't know if it was a good connection or a bad one. But for who I am now it really doesn't matter if we were friends or enemies. Shit happens, and in my opinion shit happens for a reason. But nobody should deserve this. Not even your worst enemy. Nobody should suffer so bad that law enforcement, people who are on our side, should shoot you. I don't know what was going through that brain of yours, and I could only imagine. But just the thought of imagining what happened frightens me.

If there is some place in the world where you can read this, than please keep in mind, that wether we had troubles or we were good friends I hope you are in a better place now than the planet we call earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.