What's new

'Current Server Status': A Detailed Response

Lior

Banned
Nick said:
I'm not saying anything until I see some of this actually done, not just talked about... Not complaining, I've just heard it all before..
SO FUCKING TRUE LOL
the admin team is getting pathetic from year to year. False promises can drive me crazy. "we volunteer tho! we aren't getting paid or anything for our administration tasks! we have IRL stuff too!" Well how about don't be a fucking admin if u can not handle the tasks correctly? Like, solving complaint within a week. Which is the most simple shit ever.
The admins in here ever since I got here were taking the spot as a privilege. Which is so fucking not lol.

Mollinaro

Donator
It's funny how you only remember to do this when the server is already dead.
I remember how admins used to wave ban "noobs"

Giga

Donator
I'm really disappointed with the negative posts above. People have been asking for updates regarding what will happen, and here it is. Now you're just criticizing the post all over again.

Yes, this is the staff team's plan. Changes doesn't happen immediately, but it will happen soon. What if you were in their place? Will you accept the challenge to finish everything (drug system scripting, SAMP advertisement, etc.) within the next 30 minutes? You'll not succeed.

So instead of complaining over a wall of text, give them wishes that they'll do well. There is already a change in management, so things will be different than before. Be mature for once. You can criticize this post again when nothing has changed in two months or so.

Karner

Banned
I agree with Giga.

It's been a very long time since I've actually believed that the server would improve at the hands of the masses. A very long time. It's not just down to developers and admins to fix our roleplay; it's up to us.

Thomasz

Helper
10 questions and no written appeal? That's even a low requirement for a light RP server imo >.<. I know it will raise the playerbase, but it will raise it with light RP'ers, and I'd rather have a server of 30 people you can enjoy RP'ing with, and who know what they're doing, then a server of 50 people where 20 still figure out what english is.

Giga

Donator
Thomasz said:
10 questions and no written appeal? That's even a low requirement for a light RP server imo >.<. I know it will raise the playerbase, but it will raise it with light RP'ers, and I'd rather have a server of 30 people you can enjoy RP'ing with, and who know what they're doing, then a server of 50 people where 20 still figure out what english is.

What can you suggest to raise the number of new, potential roleplayers then?

As said in the thread, this is only temporary. And as other people say, "leave the rulebreakers to administrators".

Nicholas.

Donator
Giga said:
Thomasz said:

As said in the thread, this is only temporary. And as other people say, "leave the rulebreakers to administrators".
Thomas it always used to be like that and it was great, we were all shit RPers and I used to talk in text talk so everyone has a chance to learn ...

Speakybutton

Retired Admin
Nicholas. said:
Giga said:
Thomasz said:

Thomas it always used to be like that and it was great, we were all shit RPers and I used to talk in text talk so everyone has a chance to learn ...

Exactly, not to mention probably 50% of people cheated the quiz anyway. I think this is a brilliant opportunity to teach new players, who may not have the best RP skills, but are willing to learn, and you can be assured that those who come on just to piss around will be dealt with.