What's new

/contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
I just have a few questions about this command and the RP consequences of it etc.

1) First off there isn't any way of finding out if you're contracted or not is there?
2) Is there any way to contact the faction to discuss cancelation of the contract if there is one on you, or for other reasons?
3) How can you contact them RPly-Note RPly!
4) If you get assassinated what consequences does that have on your character?

Thanks in advance!

PS. Any advice from anyone on how to NOT get assassinated? ;)

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
Diabolic said:
Somebody want you gone? ^^

Lets just say I wouldn't be suprised! And I'm sure that at one stage or another in my "political career" someone with some money will definatley want me gone :p

Limuz

Donator
I've been assasinated a short time ago in the News Corp. First they went for me, then they killed all the witnesses. I've been chases a lot lately. I wonder why... ^^

Fleur

Retired Admin
Mark_Fleur said:

I've had umm.. 4(?) assassination attempts on Fleur.
It usually starts off with them following you in a car, so keep an eye out for that.
Once I got that creepy crawly feeling that something's up, I closed myself off in the nearest secured building, one time at the PC bank and the other time was at SANews.
I looked for a security firm to install CCTV cameras around my office and my house RPly (camhack, asked permission).
The other two times, I was protected by TIC(not sure) and Aperture.

Romank

Donator
Mark_Fleur said:
I just have a few questions about this command and the RP consequences of it etc.

1) First off there isn't any way of finding out if you're contracted or not is there?
2) Is there any way to contact the faction to discuss cancelation of the contract if there is one on you, or for other reasons?

Thanks in advance!

1. No
2. No, they are like Aperture.
3./contract is broken last I heard, they did an /fadvert saying "We are taking orders at (location)" I RP'd filing a contract on someone, but it's final once you leave. You have no contact with them.
4. 10k-PK 25k-CK 50k- Bring them to you. Those were the prices I had. (I don't think this is really MG if I say this)
P.S.- If you're famous and people know you and are well-respected or feared, chances are you're going to have someone try and kill you.
Oops, too late :(

Look Up

Donator
Roman_Keskov said:
Mark_Fleur said:

Thanks in advance!

1. No
3./contract is broken last I heard, they did an /fadvert saying "We are taking orders at (location)" I RP'd filing a contract on someone, but it's final once you leave. You have no contact with them.
4. 10k-PK 25k-CK 50k- Bring them to you. Those were the prices I had. (I don't think this is really MG if I say this)
P.S.- If you're famous and people know you and are well-respected or feared, chances are you're going to have someone try and kill you.

I doubt you can force CK on someone even you are hitman?

Rasta

Retired Admin
Look Up said:
Roman_Keskov said:
Mark_Fleur said:

Thanks in advance!

1. No

You can't force a CK.

Duff

Donator
RastaForI said:
Look Up said:
Roman_Keskov said:
Mark_Fleur said:

Thanks in advance!

1. No

You can't force a CK.

Yes you can, how else do you think they got rid of Alan weston?

Status
Not open for further replies.