What's new

/contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grafix

Donator
Mark_Fleur said:
Haha xD That's when you kill off the whole hitman faction through CK's and PK's ;) xD lol
Hmmm if I find out ICly about them then I'll put that as a political aim :D

Meh I agree the /contract thing should be removed and possibly parts of the faction :\ No offense to them, they do great RP! Like amazing, but it's so obvious what faction is the hitman faction, and when you find their base, OOCly you see it says "Pest co blah de blah", so that's MG to stay there, but equally you could say "Hmmm I wonder who owns this cab, police car and black helicopter..... that cold be illegal, I'll phone the police." Police ICly find out who owns the place, investigates them, boom whole faction taken down! But we have to "ignore" them or be accused of MG!

I think the faction should be removed and a license put in place. And with this license (In yours stats as: "OOC Hitman license: Yes/No") you can have access to some cars dotted around the server, parked randomly. For example if one police car is parked in a random car park on its own then ICly you can't say anything about that, and if then 1kilometre away a yellow cab is just parked on the roadside, you would never link that ICly, just because places like SF are abandoned on this server.

+1

Mr. Koool

Donator
Agent H137 said:
Psycadeliiic said:
Mark_Fleur said:
I've discussed my personal "CK" with admins and we came to an agreement over it. So this is still a fuzzy area, we need firm rules on whether forcing CK's as hitmen are allowed or not...

I think it should be accepted.

My oppinion... I really think this should be allowed, looking it from Hitman side, if somebody pays for a CK, that means he already payed for it period, you are getting CKed and face it. There are a lot of reasons why hitmen should be able to force CK. If you want me I will bring them up..

Okey, I would like to know the reasons, oh and btw, what if the person can't afford a CK? What if he's a high-command member of a faction? If I was forced to get CK'd, I would be really pissed and quit playing probably.
(Off-topic :I know who you are )

Alvar

Diamond Member
Once someone /contracted me...the hitman was RPing as a russian and RPed around me until he got the chance to kill me,i was laughing my ass off how he was using russian words,he failed so badly but yeah i lost all my fuckin money because of that /contract.

I think that "Money Reseting" should be removed after getting killed by hitman.
Its stupid.

Rich

Donator
Smirnoff said:
Once someone /contracted me...the hitman was RPing as a russian and RPed around me until he got the chance to kill me,i was laughing my ass off how he was using russian words,he failed so badly but yeah i lost all my fuckin money because of that /contract.

I think that "Money Reseting" should be removed after getting killed by hitman.

Its stupid.

Kay-Kay

Retired Admin
I'm curious about something. What happens if you find out the name and some information about some of worker from the Pest faction. Will I be able to contract him? :|

Reece

Donator
Duff said:
RastaForI said:
Look Up said:
Roman_Keskov said:
Mark_Fleur said:
I just have a few questions about this command and the RP consequences of it etc.

1) First off there isn't any way of finding out if you're contracted or not is there?
2) Is there any way to contact the faction to discuss cancelation of the contract if there is one on you, or for other reasons?
3) How can you contact them RPly-Note RPly!
4) If you get assassinated what consequences does that have on your character?

Thanks in advance!

PS. Any advice from anyone on how to NOT get assassinated? ;)

1. No
2. No, they are like Aperture.
3./contract is broken last I heard, they did an /fadvert saying "We are taking orders at (location)" I RP'd filing a contract on someone, but it's final once you leave. You have no contact with them.
4. 10k-PK 25k-CK 50k- Bring them to you. Those were the prices I had. (I don't think this is really MG if I say this)
P.S.- If you're famous and people know you and are well-respected or feared, chances are you're going to have someone try and kill you.
Oops, too late :(

I doubt you can force CK on someone even you are hitman?

You can't force a CK.

Yes you can, how else do you think they got rid of Alan weston?

If Alan Weston was the Skinhead guy it wasnt Hitmen who CKed him. In fact it was myself and some other people.

Ink

Retired Admin
/contract works again, usually you're being /contracted by your enemies so watch what you do. Sometimes yes, it is MG as the guy who puts /contract barely knows the person. When you get killed you will lose all your in-hand cash. It's hard to spot a hitmen as he changes his skin, accent, vehicle often. Do not try to find out hitmen's names as you can get in trouble. You'll find out where is hitmen once he attacks you, there's no other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.