/contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duff said:
RastaForI said:
Look Up said:
Roman_Keskov said:
Mark_Fleur said:
I just have a few questions about this command and the RP consequences of it etc.

1) First off there isn't any way of finding out if you're contracted or not is there?
2) Is there any way to contact the faction to discuss cancelation of the contract if there is one on you, or for other reasons?
3) How can you contact them RPly-Note RPly!
4) If you get assassinated what consequences does that have on your character?

Thanks in advance!

PS. Any advice from anyone on how to NOT get assassinated? ;)

1. No
2. No, they are like Aperture.
3./contract is broken last I heard, they did an /fadvert saying "We are taking orders at (location)" I RP'd filing a contract on someone, but it's final once you leave. You have no contact with them.
4. 10k-PK 25k-CK 50k- Bring them to you. Those were the prices I had. (I don't think this is really MG if I say this)
P.S.- If you're famous and people know you and are well-respected or feared, chances are you're going to have someone try and kill you.
Oops, too late :(

I doubt you can force CK on someone even you are hitman?

You can't force a CK.

Yes you can, how else do you think they got rid of Alan weston?
Isn't it when you leave a gang or get caught standing outside of Aperture's HQ?

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
I've discussed my personal "CK" with admins and we came to an agreement over it. So this is still a fuzzy area, we need firm rules on whether forcing CK's as hitmen are allowed or not...

Psycadeliiic

Donator
Mark_Fleur said:
I've discussed my personal "CK" with admins and we came to an agreement over it. So this is still a fuzzy area, we need firm rules on whether forcing CK's as hitmen are allowed or not...

I think it should be accepted.

Bogdan

Silver Member
Psycadeliiic said:
Mark_Fleur said:

Well, I don't think that Hitmen should be allowed to force a CKed. It will be UNFAIR for the other factions (ex: FBI when they want to send someone to life sentence wich means a CK).

Zomane

Donator
I think /contract should be removed and hitmen should be contacted ICly. That way, the FBI have a chance to catch the hitmen, hence, removing that distinct unfair advantage.

Mr. Koool

Donator
Na, hitmen can't force CK's, they're normal players, and the rules apply to them. I was once /contract'd and was asked in /do if I accept a CK, I declined and they just did a PK.
Oh btw, when your contract'd, there's no way in hell your evading the hitmen, I think they can locate you on the radar, and they got the "good weapons." And yea, they'll come back for you even if you kill them.

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
Haha xD That's when you kill off the whole hitman faction through CK's and PK's ;) xD lol
Hmmm if I find out ICly about them then I'll put that as a political aim :D

Meh I agree the /contract thing should be removed and possibly parts of the faction :\ No offense to them, they do great RP! Like amazing, but it's so obvious what faction is the hitman faction, and when you find their base, OOCly you see it says "Pest co blah de blah", so that's MG to stay there, but equally you could say "Hmmm I wonder who owns this cab, police car and black helicopter..... that cold be illegal, I'll phone the police." Police ICly find out who owns the place, investigates them, boom whole faction taken down! But we have to "ignore" them or be accused of MG!

I think the faction should be removed and a license put in place. And with this license (In yours stats as: "OOC Hitman license: Yes/No") you can have access to some cars dotted around the server, parked randomly. For example if one police car is parked in a random car park on its own then ICly you can't say anything about that, and if then 1kilometre away a yellow cab is just parked on the roadside, you would never link that ICly, just because places like SF are abandoned on this server.

Sharpshooter

Bronze Member
Mr. Koool said:
Na, hitmen can't force CK's, they're normal players, and the rules apply to them. I was once /contract'd and was asked in /do if I accept a CK, I declined and they just did a PK.
Oh btw, when your contract'd, there's no way in hell your evading the hitmen, I think they can locate you on the radar, and they got the "good weapons." And yea, they'll come back for you even if you kill them.

We find you RPly.
Kidnap you RPly.
We get the standart equipment: Sniper, Deagle, Knife etc..

We don't have radars or anything, we find you by knowing what gang/faction you in, where you hang out etc.. I know half of server's activites by now.

Sometimes we spend a lot of time making friends with you (target) ICly, than change back to old name and kill you. I myself trace my target for days and days, gathering information. I am the black guy standing behind the counter when we do "Extermination Requests". Sometimes it happens that a guy puts hit (Example) on Alec Rae, and next day Alec Rae comes to put a hit on the guy that contracted him. Stranger circle.
And namechanges don't help you at all.

Got any more questions ?

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
Yes. Why was a contract put out on me, and I then log off. I log in the next day and within half an hour someone is following me. I was driving along RPly in my Washington car, which is a big car, there was no /do Do I notice you from the guy who started following me. This person also got someone else who was following me (RPly following me because I called them) kicked for disturbing an RP- which I didn't know was happening! Hell RPly I may have tinted windows seeing as I knew some people disliked me, hence RPly no-one could see me in my car, yet I was driving round and someone started following me!

Then when I got out at the police station(As I did notice someone was following me) and asked me to come with them they were dressed in an army uniform and claimed to be a cop... and then took me far away to "show me some evidence" in my eyes that's poor RP as we were standing in the second most secure building in the whole of the county(Aperture base=1) and this guy claimed to be a cop who would have access to every room of it.
Basically it was a shocking RP with elements of MG up to the "killing" part. At the killing part the RP was great, but when a girl dragged me out of my chair on her own and dragged me outside by my shirt(I think) while I had 2 deep knife wounds to my upper legs(Good luck standing with those), hence I couldn't help move in any way, I was effectivley 160pounds of dead weight, which was just dragged outside PGing'ly. Ie /me drags you by the shirt. Not "/me attempts to drag you by the shirt" Because I would have retaliated with "/do You manage to drag me onto the floor, but then I weigh too much so you cannot move me further." Then when her friend in the army uniform helped I would accept t hat they could drag me outside.

Outside I then said "/do I'm on the floor" and got a reply of "/do No you're standing in front of me where I'm holding you".
Which insinuates that this rather small skinny girl picked up a 160pounds guy with one arm and is balancing him on his 2 effectivley useless legs. If anyone wants to try and claim RPly I could still use my legs and stand with a knife wound going through each leg then I will gladly bet you £11,000 sterling(My life savings) that after I stab a 6 inch knife through each of your upper legs, that you cannot stand up!

So my question is, why is the RP focused so much around the killing! Not around the "Getting to the target" etc from my experiences with this faction.

I love your idea "Agent H137" that you stalk your "prey" for days and do this that and the other then go for the kill. But as I said I know for a fact that the "contract" was done within 18hours previous of it being "fulfilled" And during those 18hours I was on for 30minutes max. and in those 30mins I spent 5 in the trailer park where I spawn, where no-one else was.
Then I spent a while driving around, then I parked up and called this guy who I was trying to meet in Palomino creek(Who then got kicked...), when this motorbike starts following me, my IC friend starts following me (I told him to look out for my car). When he got kicked I just drove to Dillimore police station.

Oh and my favourite use of /do:

"Oh okay officer, but can I see some ID please?"
(Ask the FBI, I always have to see ID before I get in a vehicle with one of them, the only time I don't ask for ID from someone is when I arrange to meet them)
/do I show you a fake ID, but you can't tell it's fake.

Not PG at all.
So I am slightly cheesed off with the faction to some extent!

Sharpshooter

Bronze Member
Psycadeliiic said:
Mark_Fleur said:

My oppinion... I really think this should be allowed, looking it from Hitman side, if somebody pays for a CK, that means he already payed for it period, you are getting CKed and face it. There are a lot of reasons why hitmen should be able to force CK. If you want me I will bring them up..

Mark_Fleur said:
Yes. Why was a contract put out on me, and I then log off. I log in the next day and within half an hour someone is following me. I was driving along RPly in my Washington car, which is a big car, there was no /do Do I notice you from the guy who started following me. This person also got someone else who was following me (RPly following me because I called them) kicked for disturbing an RP- which I didn't know was happening! Hell RPly I may have tinted windows seeing as I knew some people disliked me, hence RPly no-one could see me in my car, yet I was driving round and someone started following me!

Then when I got out at the police station(As I did notice someone was following me) and asked me to come with them they were dressed in an army uniform and claimed to be a cop... and then took me far away to "show me some evidence" in my eyes that's poor RP as we were standing in the second most secure building in the whole of the county(Aperture base=1) and this guy claimed to be a cop who would have access to every room of it.
Basically it was a shocking RP with elements of MG up to the "killing" part. At the killing part the RP was great, but when a girl dragged me out of my chair on her own and dragged me outside by my shirt(I think) while I had 2 deep knife wounds to my upper legs(Good luck standing with those), hence I couldn't help move in any way, I was effectivley 160pounds of dead weight, which was just dragged outside PGing'ly. Ie /me drags you by the shirt. Not "/me attempts to drag you by the shirt" Because I would have retaliated with "/do You manage to drag me onto the floor, but then I weigh too much so you cannot move me further." Then when her friend in the army uniform helped I would accept t hat they could drag me outside.

Outside I then said "/do I'm on the floor" and got a reply of "/do No you're standing in front of me where I'm holding you".
Which insinuates that this rather small skinny girl picked up a 160pounds guy with one arm and is balancing him on his 2 effectivley useless legs. If anyone wants to try and claim RPly I could still use my legs and stand with a knife wound going through each leg then I will gladly bet you £11,000 sterling(My life savings) that after I stab a 6 inch knife through each of your upper legs, that you cannot stand up!

So my question is, why is the RP focused so much around the killing! Not around the "Getting to the target" etc from my experiences with this faction.

I love your idea "Agent H137" that you stalk your "prey" for days and do this that and the other then go for the kill. But as I said I know for a fact that the "contract" was done within 18hours previous of it being "fulfilled" And during those 18hours I was on for 30minutes max. and in those 30mins I spent 5 in the trailer park where I spawn, where no-one else was.
Then I spent a while driving around, then I parked up and called this guy who I was trying to meet in Palomino creek(Who then got kicked...), when this motorbike starts following me, my IC friend starts following me (I told him to look out for my car). When he got kicked I just drove to Dillimore police station.

Oh and my favourite use of /do:

"Oh okay officer, but can I see some ID please?"
(Ask the FBI, I always have to see ID before I get in a vehicle with one of them, the only time I don't ask for ID from someone is when I arrange to meet them)
/do I show you a fake ID, but you can't tell it's fake.

Not PG at all.
So I am slightly cheesed off with the faction to some extent!

Yeah, I get what you mean as I was personally the army guy that took you to that hill. I admit, not much effort and RP has been included in the kidnapping you, I apologize for that and for PG of my other college, I am the one that should be blamed, I told her in /f chat what should she do instead of letting her RP on her own. It was early morning hours when we did that RP, around 3 AM. But now we're focused on nothing but RolePlay, getting into the "Hitman thing" really deep and doing our best to leave good impression on our faction towards our targets.

Let me just drop off topic for a bit... I really hate when getting my PM spammed like suddenly from people I never heard of "How it's like to be PEC? :DD". Somehow even admins started giving out stranger's actual ID without /stats [ID] and checking his faction. We are also struggling to create a good RP with our targets, but somehow always SASP interferes in the RP by Metagaming (I got hell a lot of examples of SASP's Metagame, please don't make me start, not only towards Hitmen) and bust our asses. And to stop from revealing our names we must suicide (CK yourself) every 5 - 10 days, it really gets annoying.

But yeah, back to topic.. got any other questions? I would be more than glad to answer them, I personally like arguing with you about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.