What's new

Constitution bridge, destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adams

Donator
:shock:

If the same people that are working on the overpass near Fort Carson are rebuilding this bridge too then we are fucked.

carier

Donator
Seriously, I want to ask (some people may take it as a rage post) why. I will mention no names in the following story.
A few weeks - probably even months - ago I've had plans for a roleplay that wouldn't actually ruin almost anyone's roleplay or make big changes in the RC-RP atmosphere. It was connected with that accident because the plan had a bomb included. It was well planned and had valid reasons to be done. As I usually do, I made an assistance request and my plans were refused. Now the bridge is destroyed and the administrators do not mind it? I'd suggest a better implementing of the rules, as it became a tradition for the administrators to implement unofficial rules and to punish some of the players while other members of the administration team do not agree with them. That's what happens at the end. Yes, rage.
Think whatever you want about me or about the post, delete it or blame me, but all of my thoughts are expressed here and, sadly, that's the reality.. I expect that my post will be reviewed and measures will be taken.
On topic: Was it from Santa for the bad players of RCRP?

Casablancas

Retired Admin
Tristan said:
Cook said:
Prince D said:
It's been possible since the SAMP 0.3d update lol.
Aye but it's still bugged in so many ways. :'(
Indeed, and hard to use when you map in MTA and need to remove the bridge scriptwise.
Yep, I'll give you lads some screens of what I had mapped for the bridge, on top of the existing bridge in MTA.
Note: I can't remove the bridge in MTA so I had to map on top of it, so it looks messed up indeed.
Try to think away the actual bridge.

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php
Anyway, won't work out since Alec couldn't remove the bridge without causing immense amounts of bugs. :(

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
AND because you used the bugged roadblock even though I specifically told you not to! D:

Status
Not open for further replies.