What's new

Constitution bridge, destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajax

carier said:
Yea.. I've kinda noticed that connections enable you to do large RP scale things, and it's a real bitch to do it just being a normal player.

OT: I was wondering what was with all the buses..

Casablancas

Retired Admin
Saint said:
Ok. Can someone tell me how to remove objects through MTA? I wanna try that shit.
As far as I know it's not possible through MTA.
If it's possible I believe you need to install some extra programmes to make it work.
Don't know which ones though...

Saint

Donator
Cook said:
Saint said:
Ok. Can someone tell me how to remove objects through MTA? I wanna try that shit.
As far as I know it's not possible through MTA.
If it's possible I believe you need to install some extra programmes to make it work.
Don't know which ones though...

Oh.. Okay. thanks. ;)

Bluee

Donator
Is this thing gonna be scripted like the whole bridge beeing destroyed or the busses are going to stay there Fo' eva ?

Robin

Retired Admin
Bluee said:
Is this thing gonna be scripted like the whole bridge beeing destroyed or the busses are going to stay there Fo' eva ?
Indeed.
If you map it; Who cares that you can see it in a whole piece from distance? Now you see the same, when it's destroyed too ;P
Mapped would make it look better too, more realistic..or are there more bugs than only the thing that it's "whole" from a distance?

Bauer

Retired Admin
Robin said:
Bluee said:
Indeed.
If you map it; Who cares that you can see it in a whole piece from distance? Now you see the same, when it's destroyed too ;P
Mapped would make it look better too, more realistic..or are there more bugs than only the thing that it's "whole" from a distance?

I think we need to have the mapping done next time before blowing something up. Because this is just taking too long and I'm already done with the bridge being closed IMO.

hartrya13

Donator
BauerÔäó said:
I think we need to have the mapping done next time before blowing something up. Because this is just taking too long and I'm already done with the bridge being closed IMO.

+1, I think Axiom should already be RP'ing building the bridge with their new construction equipment... at least that's my opinion.

MonsterÔäó

Donator
hartrya13 said:
BauerÔäó said:

+1, I think Axiom should already be RP'ing building the bridge with their new construction equipment... at least that's my opinion.

Well, your opinion goes pretty wrong; We've got only construction vehicles such as Dozer & Parker and a few other, which cannot be driven 'till we get the objects we're waiting for. There's exactly a reason leading up to this issue, trust me It'll take a long time.

Bryant

Donator
MonsterÔäó said:
hartrya13 said:
BauerÔäó said:

Well, your opinion goes pretty wrong; We've got only construction vehicles such as Dozer & Parker and a few other, which cannot be driven 'till we get the objects we're waiting for. There's exactly a reason leading up to this issue, trust me It'll take a long time.
This is actually pretty great and realistic. A bridge takes a lot of time to be rebuilt, it's not something that can be done in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.