What's new

About spam emails - please read

Peter Alex

Donator
2Fabulous said:
-Create e-mail only to register a RCRP account.
-Never check it, never be bothered.
-??????
=PROFIT

But yeah whoever did this fails at life, because getting all those e-mails one by one would take a lot of time, then sending this message to all of them... must have nothing else to do in his lonely miserable life other than trying to ruin people's entertainment. Sad. Damn, so sad that I almost wish it worked for the guy.

There's a method that takes you like 20 seconds to grab all the emails from a forum board, especially if it's phpbb. I'm not going to reveal it since the hacker could be between us and read it.

Tom

Donator
Peter Alex said:
2Fabulous said:
-??????
=PROFIT

But yeah whoever did this fails at life, because getting all those e-mails one by one would take a lot of time, then sending this message to all of them... must have nothing else to do in his lonely miserable life other than trying to ruin people's entertainment. Sad. Damn, so sad that I almost wish it worked for the guy.

There's a method that takes you like 20 seconds to grab all the emails from a forum board, especially if it's phpbb. I'm not going to reveal it since the hacker could be between us and read it.

faggot*

Peter Alex

Donator
Tom'BillyJo said:
Peter Alex said:
2Fabulous said:
-??????
=PROFIT

faggot*

Agreed, my bad. :D

Robin

Retired Admin
Shit now he knows my password is iluvcookies .. nooo D:

Srsly, if you put something among the lines of "This is not a hack(er)!" then people will think "Hm..maybe it is!" while they wouldn't have thought of it at all if he didn't mention it.
Dumb fag is dumb.

Lindo

Donator
Robin said:

Srsly, if you put something among the lines of "This is not a hack(er)!" then people will think "Hm..maybe it is!" while they wouldn't have thought of it at all if he didn't mention it.
Dumb fag is dumb

Thats what Im talking about... Will Alec say that ? hhahaha...

Edit : But, Alec's E-Mail ? Did they hacked it ?

Novo_Bitmap_slika.png

Peter Alex

Donator
Lindi said:
Robin said:

Dumb fag is dumb

Novo_Bitmap_slika.png

I'll answer to this question via PM, check it.

Tom

Donator
Peter Alex said:
Lindi said:
Robin said:

Dumb fag is dumb

Novo_Bitmap_slika.png

I'll answer to this question via PM, check it.

I think.. That's the title.

Karner

Banned
Blazed said:
Karner said:
It's not hacking, it's called phishing.

Wrong!
Phishing is a plagiarized website that uses a method to link the targeted website onto your fake one and attempts to grab the users info by having him fill the info. down. Common phishers are the Runescape Classic clients and websites. There has also been a Youtube one, in which it failed dramatically because Youtube removed their link off Google. (Yes, Youtube has strong connections to Google guys)

But yes, this is a fail attempt by some amateur "wanna-be" hacker.

Wrong, Phishing is used to describe any fake E-mails, websites, deals, or sales that the original company might send out in order to obtain the user's username, password and bank account details. If you're going to try and Wikipedia me, try looking at this.

http://www.ebook3000.com/CEH-Certified- ... 68853.html