What's new

About spam emails - please read

Gibbs.

Donator
I'm just curious, how did they get our email address without the information being leaked from rcrp..?

Peter Alex

Donator
Jack123 said:
I'm just curious, how did they get our email address without the information being leaked from rcrp..?
That's easy. Look below your avatar, there's a MSN symbol which displays your email address. They probably copied that from those who shared their information. I received the email as well but I didn't even bother replying him back, I placed an email bomber on his address the second after I read the first post of this topic. :lol:

paxie

Legendary Member
Blazed said:
This is not called hacking. Its called 'being a retard' attempting to get peoples passwords. It doesn't take an 3 year old to figure out this is fake.
Like honestly.. "This is not a hack - I will create a global announcement" and "[email protected]".. like WTF!?
Who ever this person is deserves a big medal of 'banned' for being funny.

It's called social engineering / phishing. Got caught and lost my steam account once by phishing, but I got it back. My guess it's iGetty or Sipa Boy, lol. But iGetty was a good person when he ban evaded and stuff, wasn't given a second chance though.. meh. Anyways, I never check my email unless I'm registering on a site so I didn't even know about the spam email.

2Fabulous

Retired Admin
-Create e-mail only to register a RCRP account.
-Never check it, never be bothered.
-??????
=PROFIT

But yeah whoever did this fails at life, because getting all those e-mails one by one would take a lot of time, then sending this message to all of them... must have nothing else to do in his lonely miserable life other than trying to ruin people's entertainment. Sad. Damn, so sad that I almost wish it worked for the guy.

2Fabulous

Retired Admin
Cook said:
hakers r evrywere men
13708830.jpg