What's new

About spam emails - please read

Xtreme

Donator
I also really doubt Alec or the development team would ask you to send information related to RC-RP without using the @redcountyrp.com email domain.

Beauregard

Donator
Xtreme said:
I also really doubt Alec or the development team would ask you to send information related to RC-RP without using the @redcountyrp.com email domain.

Thanks for this information, Xtreme :whistling:

iRyan

Donator
This trick is called,

"Lets see how many idiots fall for this password shit"

#RealTalk YMCMB.

In all srs though I never check my emails that often so I wasn't even aware of it being sent untill someone mentioned it in /f.

Tom

Donator
Blazed said:
Karner said:
It's not hacking, it's called phishing.

Wrong!
Phishing is a plagiarized website that uses a method to link the targeted website onto your fake one and attempts to grab the users info by having him fill the info. down. Common phishers are the Runescape Classic clients and websites. There has also been a Youtube one, in which it failed dramatically because Youtube removed their link off Google. (Yes, Youtube has strong connections to Google guys)

But yes, this is a fail attempt by some amateur "wanna-be" hacker.

Youtube is owned by Google, amirite?

However, These are like the retards in runescape in 2007 who be like, " yo give me all your stuff and you win 50k!!!! " (Translation from "gif pls all ur stuf and u win 50k!) However, can't you probably trace his email?

HAHAHAHHAHAHA HAAHHAHAAHH HAHHAHAHAHHAHA

LMFAO!

http://www.spokeo.com/email-search/sear ... @email.com

Adin

Donator
What a fucking retard, if the retard reads this, Alec doesn't type like a fucking goon you stupid fuck. Gosh what people will do now-a-days.

Peter Alex

Donator
This is neither hacking nor phishing, it's social engineering and this moron failed really hard. You don't just simply create an @email.com account, I use an @email.com account for my MSN address as well, Jesus Christ. :roll: