Winter Roleplay 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

hashtagelectro

Bronze Member
BigFoe said:
hashtagelectro said:
BigFoe said:
Since when did this become a topic about complaining that your fast cars so you can drift and evade cops in isn't allowed? Just suck it up and stop complaining, only heavy duty trucks are being considered for the limitations. Not your speedy racer cars.
Did you even read all I said? Who the fuck said I was going to evade and drift around offroadingly? I was talking facts right there and I was complaining not about the Sultan being completely underestimated, as I tried to RP something like what you can see in real life with the Subarus offroading in snow and not be able to, but also about the completely fucked up logic about how the 4x4 System even works, which is completely unrealistic based on the logic stated in that post and also some cars that shouldn't be even considered capable of offroading such as the Yosemite or the Landstalker.

Its a game, cars are IC. Not irl.
In Character is something completely unrelated to this. I am talking about realism and how physics work. This game is supposed to be realistic, not fictional nor RPG. It is supposed to recreate the real life in a fictional universe with the same physics and same everything except for the cities and the map. And what physics thought, at least most of us, is something I already said and is a pain in the ass to re-write.

BigFoe

Donator
hashtagelectro said:
BigFoe said:
hashtagelectro said:
BigFoe said:
Since when did this become a topic about complaining that your fast cars so you can drift and evade cops in isn't allowed? Just suck it up and stop complaining, only heavy duty trucks are being considered for the limitations. Not your speedy racer cars.
Did you even read all I said? Who the fuck said I was going to evade and drift around offroadingly? I was talking facts right there and I was complaining not about the Sultan being completely underestimated, as I tried to RP something like what you can see in real life with the Subarus offroading in snow and not be able to, but also about the completely fucked up logic about how the 4x4 System even works, which is completely unrealistic based on the logic stated in that post and also some cars that shouldn't be even considered capable of offroading such as the Yosemite or the Landstalker.

Its a game, cars are IC. Not irl.
In Character is something completely unrelated to this. I am talking about realism and how physics work. This game is supposed to be realistic, not fictional nor RPG. It is supposed to recreate the real life in a fictional universe with the same physics and same everything except for the cities and the map. And what physics thought, at least most of us, is something I already said and is a pain in the ass to re-write.

Good sir last time I checked a Sultan was a Sultan not a Subaru whatevertherestwas?

Status
Not open for further replies.