What's new

Winter Roleplay 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan23

Donator
does the mod change according to the level ingame and will this make my computer lag or nah

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
Jordan23 said:
does the mod change according to the level ingame and will this make my computer lag or nah
Nah, the mod is client side, we have no power over how your client side mods work. You'll have to change the level yourself via Ctrl + Num+.

For those who skimmed through the thread because they've already read it last year (hey don't blame me, it's still up to date), there has been a small change/addition - there will be a /snowlevel command added that any player will be able to use at any time to check the current snow level. It will be updated together with the MOTD by administrators along with the weather-changing asays.

Jordan23

Donator
Earl said:
Jordan23 said:
Nah, the mod is client side, we have no power over how your client side mods work. You'll have to change the level yourself via Ctrl + Num+.

For those who skimmed through the thread because they've already read it last year (hey don't blame me, it's still up to date), there has been a small change/addition - there will be a /snowlevel command added that any player will be able to use at any time to check the current snow level. It will be updated together with the MOTD by administrators along with the weather-changing asays.

Ohh so I can just change it myself to what we’re currently rping, dope

JackTheHunter

Gold Member
SuccessKid.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.