What's new

Winter Roleplay 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sliver

Donator
:thumbup:

Edit: For how long will the snow last this year? Last year, or the year before it only lasted for like one month. It should last for a little longer. A few months, maybe?

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
Wright said:

Edit: For how long will the snow last this year? Last year, or the year before it only lasted for like one month. It should last for a little longer. A few months, maybe?
There is no set date yet, we'll keep the snow for as long as the majority of our playerbase wants it. There's not much point in forcing people to roleplay what they don't want to roleplay after all. ;)

Sliver

Donator
Earl said:
Wright said:

There is no set date yet, we'll keep the snow for as long as the majority of our playerbase wants it. There's not much point in forcing people to roleplay what they don't want to roleplay after all. ;)
I guess you're right, seeing as there's... not much snow in Nevada/SF/CA. Personally, I love RP'ing something different though, such as snow and cold. Variations make passive RP a lot more fun. That's just my opinion. :p

Beth

Donator
Yesssss
I'm ready with the cement mixer (it's totally a gritter) and dozer (it's a plough..) Elite Truckings best time of year yay

Karner

Banned
Beth said:
Yesssss
I'm ready with the cement mixer (it's totally a gritter) and dozer (it's a plough..) Elite Truckings best time of year yay
Probably the only good reason to RP snow in my opinion.

christ-7.gif

Beth

Donator
Karner said:
Beth said:
Yesssss
Probably the only good reason to RP snow in my opinion.

christ-7.gif
LMAO
ready with my cover photo of the past 2 years for tomorrow
1469803_10202412482854258_261796548_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.