bullrunlover said:
Didn't the player break the Copyright law? :banhammer:
:ong:

I fucking love your signature.
Phil's status:
fap-meme.jpg

Kay-Kay

Retired Admin
Shame on the guys that are even thinking of copying something that it is not theirs. Ugly and sad truth.

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
Hah. Actually, as weird as it may sound, I find it somehow cool how our server's getting copied - because there's basically no chance that the copycat server will be successful - and there's no more satisfying feeling than watching a douche like this waste his own time and money. Give it some time and you'll see.

Nadr

Banned
I agree with Earl - especially if the owners have no scripting experience there's no development especially if they stole a buggy version of the script. Then they're wasting money on hosting

MrBigC

Donator
VincentMyers said:
Why doesn't Rockstar sue everyone on SA-MP for modifying their game and profiting off of it? It's like paraphrasing, it's still plagiarism. ;) Just saying!

They can't... sa-mp&the scripting is OPENSOURCE.
means, everybody may modify it in any way he/she likes.

The Punisher

Retired Admin
People who steal's other people's hard working post and forum and stealing there name has an issue. And that one big issue is that the person is very immature and needs to grow up in life. Cause if you keep stealing people's shit like you are, you will go to court and a huge possibly chance of going to jail with a huge fine behind you paying the company and to the law. People think this real world is a joke and it's laughing matter, just wait until you find out the hard way. :cop:

Romank

Donator
WraS said:
Hmm, I don't think SA-MP is open source. :roll:
Except it is. You think RCRP was made by the sa-mp team? Along with all those other rp servers with all those unique scripts? Really?

Daniel

Donator
WraS said:
You can edit the script not the program itself. :roll:
You know, all the register systems are in the script. So when you register, the script creates a file for your account. And if he wants your password then he'll just go into that file and there got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.