What's new

Warning to RCRP Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skittles

Donator
Dear players of the RCRP community. Once again someone has decided to make a copy of RCRP and try and attract players of this community to theirs. The server name will not be named her to prevent advertising of this players community, but I can tell you now its someone who has done it in the past, wanted to come back, was allowed back, then went and did it again (i'm sure the majority of you know who i'm talking about).

Anyways, if you're signing up for ANY other gaming community at all of any game mode type/language etc, do not use the same charcater name and/or password. The server owner and/or anyone else with access to the server can easily trace your account info right back to RCRP and log into your character/master account, stealing your vehicles/houses/inventory/money and then DM and/or break any other server rules to get you permanently banned. If you have signed up for a server already with the same account info already I suggest you quickly change your passwords on RCRP and/or the other server to prevent even the slightest chance of your account being hacked (or simply don't sign up for other servers, however we don't control what you do).

You have been warned and anyone who gets their account hacked and their items are stolen and/or they are banned due to this re-occurring problem has a high possibility of not being unbanned, this is your one and only warning. Please be safe when it comes to your account and never share your password to your characters and/or master accounts with anyone. Thank you.

Sincelry

The RCRP Administrative Team

AshleyAcidix

Donator
Yeah this happened in the past with some other fucking server, so its possible to happen again.
Point taking guys.

Adrian

Donator
let me guess. iGetty/JamieG are looking to make a copy again ?

Anyway. Its good that that admins told us. Now when i will be looking for servers i wont use the same password no more xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.