What's new

*URGENT* Black screen after the tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadmau5

Donator
For some reason after I was finished the tutorial of which was too long for each section to go by because I am a fast reader, I got this screen:

eb1uts.png

Also note that I tried getting help in game but all the admins seemed busy. So I tried re-logging to see if it would fix it, but same black screen:

zmk4nt.png

P.S Also I noticed in the tutorial that remember was spelled "remeber" near the end of the tutorial.

James Reed

Donator
Have you tried entering an interior like the one in front? As I used to get this exiting interiors and entering again would solve it.
Your graphics is capable of running the graphics set on GTA SA right now?

Inferno

Donator
It happens from time to time and when it does I'd suggest you go into an interior and exit, that helps for me, if not - there is always the relog solution ;D

Deadmau5

Donator
James: Based on where I am, there is no interior to any building that is close to me, only owned homes. Also yes, I can run SA fine.

Danny: The 2nd picture I had taken was from me after I re logged as you can see the re-log info at the top of the chat.

I recently have thankfully got it fix. It fixed itself but I have never had this happen to me on the server before and I am not sure what fixed it since last other 3 re logs have had resulted in the same black screen appearing. Strange. However, I have also noticed that there was absolutely no help in game from anyone when I ask how things work on the server or when I asked about this black screen issue. :thumbdown:

2Fabulous

Retired Admin
Deadmau5 said:
However, I have also noticed that there was absolutely no help in game from anyone when I ask how things work on the server or when I asked about this black screen issue. :thumbdown:
There's very few people who can actually help you with any technical issues in game, please keep that in mind. So it's either that the players & admins online present at that time didn't know for a solution to your problem as this bug isn't so common (for example this is the first time I hear of it), or they were just busy focusing on RPing, or doing other stuff. That's why we have the forums where you can ask for help.
My point is, you're wrong if you think this community isn't willing to help. Hang around for a bit and you'll see it yourself, it's one of the friendliest communities on SAMP.
I hope that cleared it up.

James Reed

Donator
Deadmau5 said:
James: Based on where I am, there is no interior to any building that is close to me, only owned homes. Also yes, I can run SA fine.

Danny: The 2nd picture I had taken was from me after I re logged as you can see the re-log info at the top of the chat.

I recently have thankfully got it fix. It fixed itself but I have never had this happen to me on the server before and I am not sure what fixed it since last other 3 re logs have had resulted in the same black screen appearing. Strange. However, I have also noticed that there was absolutely no help in game from anyone when I ask how things work on the server or when I asked about this black screen issue. :thumbdown:
Enter the interior that's infront of you..

Chris

Donator
This is fixed but if the problem does percist just change your spawn and relog if simply just relogging did not work the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.