What's new

[TommyB] still can't log in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gecko

Re: still can't log in

Hello, andreiwow2!

Well to have this situation resolved you're going to have to wait for TommyB or Frost or anyone that can reset your password correctly and I would like to ask are you definitely entering it correctly?

andreiwow2

Gecko said:
Hello, andreiwow2!

Well to have this situation resolved you're going to have to wait for TommyB or Frost or anyone that can reset your password correctly and I would like to ask are you definitely entering it correctly?

I changed it myself from the UCP several times, TommyB changed it once, I even typed it letter by letter, I checked twice to see if caps is on, still not working..

Gecko

Hello!

Well the best thing I can suggest is to contact Frost and Tommy again since those are I do believe the only people that can help resolve your situation.

Gecko

Please be patient as much as possible due to the fact they may not answer your PM's or anything like that since most of the time they are very busy people so be patient and wait until they get round to checking this topic

Thanks!!

Mollinaro

Donator

You can login on UCP, but you can't login IG? Are you sure you are using your correct username on SAMP?

Lawson

Gold Member

The cause for this is because the following: 1) Wrong username
2) Wrong password input
3) Case Sensitivity

If you can access the UCP, then you can access in game with the same username and password you used to access the UCP.

UCP Credentials = SAMP Credentials

Please tell us if that helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.