What's new

[TommyB] still can't log in

Status
Not open for further replies.

andreiwow2

Re: still can't log in

I never said that I can acces the UCP?!
If I try to log in the UCP it tells me to log in the game first, if I log in game it tells me wrong password, I tried multiple times with multiple passwords, I am SURE I write it right, I am not that DUMB, I checked my capitalization multiple times, everything was right, also my username was right.

Not solved :no:

Thever

Donator
Re: still can't log in

andreiwow2 said:
I never said that I can acces the UCP?!
If I try to log in the UCP it tells me to log in the game first, if I log in game it tells me wrong password, I tried multiple times with multiple passwords, I am SURE I write it right, I am not that DUMB, I checked my capitalization multiple times, everything was right, also my username was right.

Not solved :no:
Hey,
Are you talking about this message?
HgignYQ.jpg

If so, it shows to everyone, even me, due to a server breach that occurred some time ago. Even when you already changed your pass. If this is not the message you're talking about, can you make a screenshot of the message you get?
Also, are you sure you're using your Master Account credentials to log in, and not your character name?
If TommyB changed your password manually you should be able to log in with the right credentials.

Lawson

Gold Member
andreiwow2 said:
Now it tells me wrong even on the UCP and I changed it again and again and again.

Are you sure you're using your MA name and not your forum name?

BishopOf525

Banned
Simply PM TommyB and request for further assistance, you can find him there on on his askfm LOL.

andreiwow2

Yo guys... sorry for wasting y'all time.. today I was smart enough to click on 'I forgot my Username' to see which the emails I used... looks like I didn't use any of my emails and now I remember... I used an email from a friend, but I do not remember what friend... if anyone can tell me the email I will know what friend owns it and ask him for the link to change the password..

and this is why I should use my own email...

Mollinaro

Donator
You simply should start by asking your own friends, but for easier contact with management you should create a ticket on your UCP

andreiwow2

Any chance of Tommy or another high admin to tell me the email? It may be one of my friends or an email that I made at that time and I forgot about..

Status
Not open for further replies.