What's new

[TommyB]Master Account Password Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vin

Donator
When I ever try to use /transferdonatorlevel it claims my password is incorrect. When ever I try to delete a character it claims my password is incorrect. I have talked to several admins who do not know what to do. I submitted a support ticket about this on November 26th and December 18th. Help would be great.

Andre

Bronze Member
Re: Master Account Password Problem

I'm not exactly sure what to do but you'll have to change your password and get another support ticket but I'll mark it for TommyB.

Morgan

Donator
Your characters and your master accounts passwords aren't necessarily the same, unless you used the same password for your character and your master account.
For example:
Your master account password could be: lol123
Your first characters password could be: 321lol
Your second characters password could be: gjhfxj346
And so on.

Joe

Retired Admin
I had a problem with this a few months back just a few months in to when I started playing here. I can provide you with a few suggestions regarding the next steps to take. I found it quite frustrating so after I managed to remember my password I began to note down all of the passwords I used for the characters. Anyway, I'll post some suggestions below and hopefully they'll provide some help:

Suggestions

• Try and contact TommyB or a Lead Administrator IG or on TS. I imagine Tommy is your best bet but he is usually quite busy, however it is worth a shot.
• Try and think of all the passwords you would have used for your character and try and enter them. It might work, it might not. It's also worth a try.

The best thing to do is try the above suggestions or just wait patiently for your support ticket to be accepted. The tickets usually take a while to be accepted and looked in to, which is understandable if you think of how many people must make support tickets for various different things.

The suggestions I provided might not be useful or practical but they're all I can provide on this matter unfortunately.
Good luck and please keep us updated.

If you need any more help please feel free to PM me.

Atom

Retired Admin
The step I took was making a support ticket and patiently waiting for an admin to take care of it for me. The password for the character was simply reset.

Vin

Donator
Thanks for the suggestions guys. I have tried all of them lol, I just grew annoyed after a month of waiting. Once you get donator level 4, it's hard to play without it sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.