What's new

[TommyB/Fr0st] UCP won't send password reset email

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream

I get this message when trying to login to my MA.
Password Reset
You will be required to reset your password using the following link before you can login into the game server or the UCP: https://redcountyrp.com/password/remind
Due to the recent change in security measures you will either need to login game or reset your password before you can login to the User Control Panel.
Although, when I follow the link and try to reset my password using my email, it just won't send me any email. Tried reseting multiple times with no luck.

Elliot

Donator
Re: UCP won't send password reset email

Ive had this issue before, Sometimes it takes a while to come in, but i have had the odd occasion that it doesn't, Ill tag this for an administrator and hopefully they can force-ably change your password for you.

Dream

Re: [ADMIN] UCP won't send password reset email

Still need an admin to forcibly change my password.

Dowhatican

Donator

I'm having this same issue. tried everything nothing is changing.

Miss DragonDuck

Donator
Sadly; Only TommyB and Fr0st can forcefully set an account's password; so you will need either of those two.. Tagging accordingly.

Smally

Retired Admin
Dream said:
I get this message when trying to login to my MA.
Password Reset
You will be required to reset your password using the following link before you can login into the game server or the UCP: https://redcountyrp.com/password/remind
Due to the recent change in security measures you will either need to login game or reset your password before you can login to the User Control Panel.
Although, when I follow the link and try to reset my password using my email, it just won't send me any email. Tried reseting multiple times with no luck.
What's your master account name?

Smally

Retired Admin

Dowhatican said:
I'm having this same issue. tried everything nothing is changing.
What's your MA name?

Smally

Retired Admin
Will look into this when I am home, it could be our mail server being rejected by certain providers.

Status
Not open for further replies.