What's new

[TommyB/fr0st]Forgot my password.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKSlash

Title says it all, I haven't been able to log on for the last two months and forgot my password.
Anyone able to help me out?
Thanks,
-TKSlash

TKSlash

Re: Forgot my password.

I believe I posted this into the wrong section, could someone move it to 'HOST SUPPORT/QUESTIONS SECTION'
PS. The name of my master account is TKSlash, got two characters on it, Merle_Sinclair & An african american character who's name I also forgot #fml.

Anthony Roberts

Donator

TKSlash said:
I believe I posted this into the wrong section, could someone move it to 'HOST SUPPORT/QUESTIONS SECTION'
PS. The name of my master account is TKSlash, got two characters on it, Merle_Sinclair & An african american character who's name I also forgot #fml.

This is the right section. Have you tried the "I forgot my password" option on the main page of the forums? This can be found here: https://redcountyrp.com/. However, if you haven't logged in for a few months, you may have to contact TommyB or fr0st to manually reset your password from when we had a security breach and everyone's password was forcefully reset.

TKSlash

Indeed, I haven't logged in for at least 2 months, probably even 3.
I'm trying the link but I guess I'll have to ask TommyB to help me out.
Thanks!

Anthony Roberts

Donator

TKSlash said:
Indeed, I haven't logged in for at least 2 months, probably even 3.
I'm trying the link but I guess I'll have to ask TommyB to help me out.
Thanks!

I've tagged this for TommyB/fr0st.

TKSlash

Re: [TommyB/fr0st}Forgot my password.

Any possibility I'm ever going to play again? ((I'm sorry, got no idea what the problem is or how these kind of problems get solved.))

Arky

Retired Admin
Re: [TommyB/fr0st}Forgot my password.

TKSlash said:
Any possibility I'm ever going to play again? ((I'm sorry, got no idea what the problem is or how these kind of problems get solved.))

Do you remember your email and MA name?

Status
Not open for further replies.