What's new

[TommyB] Cannot connect to the server somehow

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayEast

Gold Member
Restart your PC, reboot the SAMP client, remove the server from favorite servers and add it back in. If that doesn't work you should just wait for Tommy.

Matty

Donator
Try connecting to the server using '188.165.139.152:7777' instead of 'server.redcountyrp.com:7777'.
If this doesn't work, please post a reply.

Maiden

Matty said:
Try connecting to the server using '188.165.139.152:7777' instead of 'server.redcountyrp.com:7777'.
If this doesn't work, please post a reply.
Was already using this IP. - It doesn't work.

Maiden

JayEast said:
Restart your PC, reboot the SAMP client, remove the server from favorite servers and add it back in. If that doesn't work you should just wait for Tommy.
Did all of it and I even re-installed my whole GTA San-Andreas. - Still doesn't work.

Matty

Donator
Maiden said:
JayEast said:
Did all of it and I even re-installed my whole GTA San-Andreas. - Still doesn't work.

Please get a screenshot of exactly what shows when you try to connect, just to be sure.

Maiden

Matty said:
Maiden said:
JayEast said:

Please get a screenshot of exactly what shows when you try to connect, just to be sure.
Grand_Theft_Auto_San_Andreas_Multiplayer_12_29_2.jpg

Matty

Donator
Well, we'll have to wait for TommyB to check if you were caught in a range ban, that's the only thing that would explain this happening for so long.

jonathan_lai

Bronze Member
This "You are banned from the server" is a well known bug. There are solutions for the internet on it. It's because of SAMP. I know that if you connect with a different IP you could join in but then they'll start to ask questions.

Maiden

Matty said:
Well, we'll have to wait for TommyB to check if you were caught in a range ban, that's the only thing that would explain this happening for so long.
Alright sounds like a plan! - Let's still hope he responds.

Maiden

jonathan_lai said:
This "You are banned from the server" is a well known bug. There are solutions for the internet on it. It's because of SAMP. I know that if you connect with a different IP you could join in but then they'll start to ask questions.
Solutions are anti-bans that changes your IP and I don't even know if you're allowed on this server.

Status
Not open for further replies.