What's new

[TommyB] Cannot connect to the server somehow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maiden

So basically I cannot connect to the server's IP, when I try, I am banned it seems. Even if I try other names and stuff it seems like I am banned. I don't know what to do, I asked 2 admins already and they told me that my account isn't banned so is my IP so why can't I connect? Thanks in advance!

Jefferson

Banned
Re: Cannot connect to the server somehow

Maiden said:
So basically I cannot connect to the server's IP, when I try, I am banned it seems. Even if I try other names and stuff it seems like I am banned. I don't know what to do, I asked 2 admins already and they told me that my account isn't banned so is my IP so why can't I connect? Thanks in advance!

It might be a range ban.

FGJay

Bronze Member

Maiden said:
it happened to me for a little bit also, it was my internet, i just re-booted it.

Maiden

FGJay said:
Maiden said:
it happened to me for a little bit also, it was my internet, i just re-booted it.
I rebooted my internet, restarted my modem and even manually changed IP. I am beginning to loose hope =/

FGJay

Bronze Member

Maiden said:
FGJay said:
Maiden said:
I rebooted my internet, restarted my modem and even manually changed IP. I am beginning to loose hope =/
I also changed my wifi on my pc then switched it back after.

Maiden

Jefferson said:
Maiden said:

It might be a range ban.
Is there a way to be unbanned from a range ban?

Jefferson

Banned

Maiden said:
Jefferson said:
Maiden said:

It might be a range ban.

Try restarting your router.

Maiden

Jefferson said:
Maiden said:
Jefferson said:
Maiden said:

It might be a range ban.

Doesn't work =/

Jefferson

Banned

Maiden said:
Jefferson said:
Maiden said:
Jefferson said:
Maiden said:

It might be a range ban.

Doesn't work =/

Erm fuck me... try get a erm admin to help you they might be able to solve this bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.