Thinking of donating, Please read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IG Name
Buford Bennett
IG Faction
San Andreas State Police
I was thinking of donating, How much money would I have to pay Canadian for lvl 4 donator?

30 British Pound Sterling equals 46.99 Canadian Dollar would be what is need for you to get a level 4 donator. Hope this helped.

IG Name
John Lannister
IG Faction
N/A
Or if you are going to donate through OneBip like me, it will cost you slightly more as seen here(NOTE: I donated the same amount of pounds but Onebip charges a small fee):

Yassin

Retired Admin
Deadmau5 said:
Or if you are going to donate through OneBip like me, it will cost you slightly more as seen here(NOTE: I donated the same amount of pounds but Onebip charges a small fee):
Well, if you think about it. OneBip has to stay up and working. Therefore they need a small percentage of money from all transactions made. It's like an online bank, but with a phone.

IG Name
Jack Colton
IG Faction
Retired DOC
Tanye said:
Deadmau5 said:
Well, if you think about it. OneBip has to stay up and working. Therefore they need a small percentage of money from all transactions made. It's like an online bank, but with a phone.
That fee is usually a fee because of the different currency.
Like my bank I have does. If I pay something in euro (like on Steam) it will charge a small fee.

It could also be country taxes, phone payments..etc...

IG Name
Jasper Riley.
IG Faction
SANews Co.
Has your question been answered topic creator?

Status
Not open for further replies.