What's new

Thinking of donating, Please read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Collins

Donator
30 British Pound Sterling equals 46.99 Canadian Dollar would be what is need for you to get a level 4 donator. Hope this helped.

Deadmau5

Donator
Or if you are going to donate through OneBip like me, it will cost you slightly more as seen here(NOTE: I donated the same amount of pounds but Onebip charges a small fee):
z4qRixN.png

Yassin

Retired Admin
Deadmau5 said:
Or if you are going to donate through OneBip like me, it will cost you slightly more as seen here(NOTE: I donated the same amount of pounds but Onebip charges a small fee):
z4qRixN.png

Well, if you think about it. OneBip has to stay up and working. Therefore they need a small percentage of money from all transactions made. It's like an online bank, but with a phone.

Knight.

Donator
Tanye said:
Deadmau5 said:
z4qRixN.png

Well, if you think about it. OneBip has to stay up and working. Therefore they need a small percentage of money from all transactions made. It's like an online bank, but with a phone.
That fee is usually a fee because of the different currency.
Like my bank I have does. If I pay something in euro (like on Steam) it will charge a small fee.

It could also be country taxes, phone payments..etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.